iCIMS Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.6
iCIMS CEO Colin Day
Colin Day
Pros
Cons
  • "I honestly have no cons to share at this time(in 28 reviews)

• "A growing company has growing pains, not a con, but a fact that folks should be aware of(in 17 reviews)

"good"

I have been working at iCIMS

Pros

nice business culture and place to work in.

Cons

People don't get much work-life balance.

iCIMS2014-08-21
  2. "Excited To Join The Team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone I spoke to during the hiring process was super helpful and informative. This company really encourages work-life balance, and everyone seems very happy to be working for iCIMS. I really look forward to joining this team because of the amount of positive experiences I have already had thus far.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons!

iCIMS2019-09-20
  3. "Corporate Culture At Its Finest"

Current Employee - Director, Creative Services in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the very first conversation I had with iCIMS up until present day, I have felt well taken care of and appreciated. iCIMS puts their employees first, and as a result, their corporate culture is positive and productive. It is truly an honor to be a part of the iCIMS team.

Cons

I have yet to uncover a con to report upon.

iCIMS2019-09-19
  4. "Pleasant Recruitment Process"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was prompt, professional, and helpful. Each person I spoke to seemed genuine about wanting you to have a great experience in getting to know them and the company.

Cons

No cons at this time

iCIMS2019-09-08

"Not afraid to make a decision and get what they want"

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quickest apply --> onsite --> offer I have ever experienced. Took 3 days from applying to get a call from recruiter, schedule an onsite and get an offer. They do not mess around. Other pros: - Exceptional service from recruiters, constant contact - Facility was beautiful - Interviewers were competent and demonstrated a great company culture

Cons

- Benefits are slightly worse than other companies I had offers from. 401(k) match is only maximum of 3%. No annual bonus, stock options, etc.

Advice to Management

Just started so none at the moment

iCIMS2019-08-27
  6. "iCIMS"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

Great Benefits, great culture. Environment was full of young people right out of college

Cons

Low pay but nothing else was bad.

iCIMS2019-09-05
  7. "Solid Onboarding Process"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist I in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

iCIMS practices what they preach and offered an efficient and streamlined hiring process. The whole interview process lasted roughly 3-4 weeks including getting and accepting an offer. Every step of the process was clearly defined and I was never left wondering what my next steps would be. Everyone I worked with was extremely personable and transparent which made the entire process that much better.

Cons

Nothing at the moment

iCIMS2019-08-18

"Great place to start, bad for long term growth"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at iCIMS full-time

Pros

iCIMS has a pretty decent PTO policy starting at 3 weeks. With few exceptions, most managers are great and easy to work with. They are also quite flexible for working from home, hours in the office and any last minute appointments. My manager was extremely flexible with me on multiple occasions. Work environment is very laid back and positive for the most part with little micro management.

Cons

Although management is great with flexibility and working well with their employees, they are largely unqualified for the teams they manage for the most part. Most managers do not have expertise in the areas of the teams they manage. There is also a strict hierarchy. This means that managers have very little say in terms of deciding salary, promotions, budgets, or really anything financially related. This is... determined mostly by department heads. The company at large has unrealistic expectations of the company's growth. They are very much out of touch with the rest of the company. Recent restructuring has rendered several departments overwhelmed. iCIMS has exhibited high turnover over the course of the several years that I was there. This is due to the fact that iCIMS pays well below industry standard, offering few promotions and room for growth and poor health benefits. You end up paying a couple hundred a month out of your check only to pay hundreds or even thousands in medical bills anyway, because they don't cover much. Lastly, they are very behind for a tech company. They regularly exhibit basic technical problems including poor WiFi in the office when running updates for large clients. The software itself is poorly designed and is not robust at all.

Advice to Management

Pay better wages. Stop expecting loyalty from underpaid employees. Compete with NYC and Philly salaries, or even central Jersey salaries. People will go to these places if you don't compete. Free bagels and t-shirts don't pay bills.

iCIMS2019-08-26
  9. "Amazing Recruitment Process that Highlights the Company Culture!"

Current Employee - HRBP Coordinator in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

- People I interviewed with were very welcoming and dedicated to the iCIMS culture - Recruitment process was one of the best- Recruiter always kept me updated with the next steps - Everyone was readily available to answer any questions I had throughout the entire process - Very well structured 90 day onboarding experience

Cons

None at this time.

iCIMS2019-08-17
  10. "Maturing company working towards next phase"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company making a conscious effort to mature as a business, between recruiting many new people, reviewing policies and procedures, and improving customer experience.

Cons

While the company is ambitious and aiming to improve, the strategy behind that is not always clear. This leads to confusion on the rationale behind projects and tasks, which can be stressful.

iCIMS2019-08-26