There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

My experience at this company has been very positive

Current Employee - Research Engineer Principal  in  Aberdeen, MD (US)
Current Employee - Research Engineer Principal in Aberdeen, MD (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The managers at my site care for their employees

Cons

One has to make connections, otherwise it might look like a non-caring company due to its size.

Spend more time getting feed back from employees

2380 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

DoD Federal Contract Team Member

Former Employee - ESH Manager (JD Listed As "ESH Engineer")  in  Fort Bragg, NC (US)
    Former Employee - ESH Manager (JD Listed As "ESH Engineer") in Fort Bragg, NC (US)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work hours; team environment; employees had a personal dedication to supporting the soldiers; I was able to work closely with hourly personnel and other contractors, and thus influence safety on the shop and warehouse floor; company provided excellent benefits package with ease of access both online and CSRs via phone

Cons

Corporate / Regional Safety Rep was not present for contract startup and possibly for bidding process as time was not allowed to be dedicated to required OSHA training requirements; lack of safety training materials; base facilities were not always complaint with safety codes; there was a lack of safety equipment in shops; and when I left position, a non-experienced person was “appointed” to the ESH position I had to use my personnel vehicle for business without mileage reimbursement by customer or company.

Include risk management, ESH in bid process and send ESH personnel to sites when contracts start (same as you do by sending HR BP and staff to site during transition of contracts).

Software Development Consultant

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  King of Prussia, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Nobody cares if you actually do any work

Cons

Ugly Building. Terrible cafeteria. No morale. Endless schedule of meetings with no work actually getting done.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!