Target

Great Leadership Experience

GSTL (Current Employee)
Missoula, MT (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking around a wide variety of interesting people is fun, but the ability to cross-train and have opportunity for career advancement is above all the best perk.

ConsDealing with angry guest from time to time can be high stress, especially as GSTL. But being able to overcome problems and find solutions is very rewarding and makes it worth the tough times.

Solid company to work for if you can deal with the politics.

Senior Team Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good compensation if you're well liked/work hard. Within four years I went from being a salesfloor… Cons: From what I can see, it's very difficult to advance once you reach a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a fine opportunity.

Creative Manager (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Target had a really well-defined brand and a Senior Leadership that was excited to always be moving the needle. There were many opportunities for career… Cons: Many of the truly great senior leaders are now gone and the brand seems to be going through something… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that the brand is was really made that company great. Also, remember that the brand is more than just a logo, editorial voice or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.