Compare Oracle vs Amazon BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,409 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
Nice and clean working conditions and environment.
Very hard work and manual labour is needed occasionally depending upon customer orders.
Advice to Management
Please provide growth opportunities to hard-working associates.