Compare Telstra vs Optus BETASee how working at Telstra vs. Optus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Telstra vs. Optus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Telstra scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Optus scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Telstra had 189 more reviews than Optus that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Telstra had 41 more reviews than Optus that mentioned "Restructures" as a Con.
I have been working at Optus part-time for less than a year
Some of the most supportive senior management I’ve ever worked with Lots of opportunities for career growth Realistic KPIs and good incentives to achieve Great job to learn a lot
Base pay is low considering the amount of money you’re bringing in for the company.
Advice to Management
Higher base rate