AMP Limited Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Mar 2021

Interview

Friendly interview Professional and pleasant positive feeling Stress-free clear communication and easy understanding questions Time management was good and environment was good for interview which made more comfortable to attend to give a positive feeling.it is a good interview

Interview Questions
  • Confluence
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

AMP Limited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited

Interview

The usual for graduate programs. Online application, online quizzes, video interview, assessment centre. Staff are very friendly and easy to speak to. It was overall a positive experience and would recommend the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you experienced major change, what the situation was, how you adjusted, and the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewer was mistaken me with another candidate and did not even apologise. After he found out that I was not the candidate that he wanted to interview, the interview went for another 5 minutes. Never heard anything from them after.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your 11 year experience at ANZ? (I did not work at ANZ)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Mar 2020

Interview

Had 3 mins to record each questions during the video interview. There was 7 questions in total and was allowed to retake response. They asked typical behavioural questions, so it is important that you describe the sitution, how you responded and the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you received difficult or uncomfortable feedback?
2 people found this interview helpful

AMP Limited

Application

I interviewed at AMP Limited

Interview

Interviewed via placement agent. Agent was very good. Then interviewed with head of the business unit I was hired to. Had a positive experience. Given it was a fixed term assignment, questions were focused on hitting the ground running.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was picked up a recruiter through my linkedin profile and went for the interview. I was told it would be general interview (i.e. just getting to know each other). However, the interview was a grilling session. The HOD was sitting in Melbourne and interviewed me through skype whereas The TL was with me in person. Interview took place for 1 hour and 15 mins. Both interviewers were very polite and calm. I enjoyed the session but it was an extremely challenging interview. Interview had 4 different parts - 1. general questions (why do you dislike your job/ why do you wanna move/ what are you gonna bring here/ general questions on team culture and all. 2. Behavioural questions targeting past achievements, leadership, change management, team playing, efficiency at work 3. Technical questions - cases were presented and I was asked to find the flaws in advice or whose fault was that - Adviser or the Customer? 4. Do you have any question for us? I asked them 3 questions and they answered them gracefully.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had disagreement with your TL or Manager. How did you resolve the disagreement? what was the outcome?
  • What changes will you bring to our current process (lightly described the process)

Anonymous Employee in Parramatta

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Parramatta) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online and got invited to a video interview, it was pretty easy 5 questions. Then I received a phone call three days later asking me for an interview in person. Very friendly people in the interview room as it was two people interviewing me. They are looking for a sociable person but also morally responsible when it comes to the job role. Be friendly and ask questions when you get the opportunity as it shows you are interested in the company and wanting to know more. Make sure you are a genuine person and be honest in the interview as it can be easy to pick out a liar or a made up story. Find out if your fit for the company culturally as interview processes are two ways. (not just the company hiring you, you can also decide if you like the position) Be yourself, relax and answer with integrity and be sociable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your previous education/work in 90 seconds. Why AMP? Why are you fit for this role? Tell us a time you received bad customer service? And how would you have resolved it if you were person giving bad customer service? Tell us a time have you multi-tasked?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Mar 2019

Interview

- Invite you to attend a one-way video interview straight, the interview is about behaviour questions. - attend an evening event with many others, the dressing code is business casual

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a hard situation you were facing, and how you deal with it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewed by two people that are heads of the two departments relevant to the position advertised. The office is central and well marked as expected of a multi national company. The interviewers were knowledgeable and easy to talk to offering prompts and feedback.

Interview Questions
  • STAR based problem solving type questions about previous adverse situations.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney) in Jan 2019

Interview

Relaxed with behavioral questioning, HR reps were very professional and knowledgeable. Interview followed usual process ie overview of role, then 5 - 6 behavioural questions followed by a more general chat about background, personal priorities etc.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of where there was friction in the workplace and what you did to resolve that
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews