ASOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ASOS Interview Questions

Interviews at ASOS

2.8

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying online I got an email about a video interview. This was 8 questions which were a mix of personal, competency, and technical. If you progress on to the next stage you are invited to an assessment centre in their officesin Camden (which is awesome). The day is really fun and pretty laid back. Loads of people popping in and out so there are so many brains to pick. Mixture of group tasks, a presentation and a solo interview. Really enjoyed the day and meeting the other candidates.

After the assessment centre they got back to me within 10 days.

Overall really enjoyed the process as everyone has been so nice!

Garment Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Very Casual and easy interview, consisting of a group task, individual interview and presentation. They made you feel very relaxed and it was easy to be yourself. They weren't trying to catch you out and I really got the impression they wanted me to do well.

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in October 2017.

Interview

Fast process. I got an email with a video interview link that I had to videotape. I had 11 questions with a time limit of 3 minutes in each of them. The questions were not that hard but some of them took me by surprise

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASOS (Towson, MD (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

they saw me shopping and wanted me to work there so the whole hiring process was really informal and I was quickly added to the schedule. I did not enjoy working there they just needed people.

Interview Questions

• they asked what shoes I would recommend to someone for an occasion   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in November 2016.

Interview

relaxed telephone interview but a lot of questions about my knowledge of the company and my marketing knowledge. it took 30 min but she was 10 min late calling me. the questions were asked very quickly and i had little time to recover from the last

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was called to an interview which was fairly straightforward and informal. I was successful in this and was then brought back for a second round of questions, in which I was unsuccessful. They were lovely in the way they fedback to me.

Merchandising Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online. The first stage was recorded video questions, fairly standard interview question, and probably only took about 15 minutes. After that, it was an online interview where there was a simple maths test and a merchandising task, then I spoke to two other merchandisers about the task and they asked me further questions. I was told that I would hear back after a couple of days. I waited a over week to hear back and still heard nothing. At this point I emailed the talent assistant and did not receive a reply so can only assume I wasn't successful.
    Very disappointed in Asos that they didn't have the decency to update me despite getting to the final round.

Interview Questions

• Who are Asos main competitors?
      Would you say you were a natural leader?
      Why do you want to work for Asos?   Answer Question

Software Developer Placement Interview

Interview

Online application followed by video interview with questions to record answers had 30 seconds to prepare an answer and then 1 minute to answer. It felt awkward not talking to an actual person

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS.

Interview

Video interview which led to an invite to the assessment center, where a mixture of group activities, individual interviews which one included a merchandising task which had to be pre-prepared. It was very casual and chilled out, they were very friendly.

Manager Interview

Interview

Overall very disappointing and not what I’d expect from asos. They took around a month to invite me to the first interview and then gave me 4 days to prepare two presentations for the second interview. A week after the second interview I hadn't heard anything back but I saw that the job had been re-advertised. I contacted HR and they said they’d be in touch once they had feedback or next steps. I followed up again with them a few weeks later and they said the exact same thing as if they were speaking from a script.
    Very disappointing given the amount of time I spent on my application and interview preparation. I wouldn’t have expected this level of unprofessionalism and lack of respect from ASOS, my experience has really put me off them as a brand. If they can treat prospective employees this way what would it be like to work for them? Perhaps a lucky escape.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.