AccessHQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at AccessHQ

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at AccessHQ

Test Manager Interview

Interview

You will be given online exam that you need to pass. After that recruiter will contact you for the interview. If you fail the exam you will not get an interview schedule.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard process- Phone screen followed by a written test and a couple f2f interviews. They finish everything in one go so keep aside half a day. I went for an STA interview and was surprised that one of the current consultants seated next to me had total disregard for the fact that I was trying to write an exam. What was worse was that he kept complaining about the customers and the current staff outright rude and disrespectful. Not exactly someone who should be sitting next to a prospective hire. He was asked by a couple of people to keep it down but that didn't stop him. I was glad to get away from him.

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AccessHQ.

Interview

Initial telephone interview with the resource manager. I was then asked to come in to do an assessment. The assessment is an hour and a half one covering both manual and automation related questions. I scored very well. The resource manager then sat with me for another 15 mins or so talking about the company and the next stages etc. I was asked to come in on a different day to meet with the consultant interview followed by a HR interview. The consultant interview was very unprofessional. The interviewer came in late to start with and kept checking his mobile as I was answering. He then left in the middle of the interview to attend a call on his phone. Truly unprofessional. He then came back and said he's happy with me and all and the next interview with their general manager will take place. The GM never showed up. Instead the resource manager comes in and tells me that the GM is busy - really? WOW. I was offered way too less salary and the offer was ambiguous. I explained why I demanded more but eventually I gave up. Not at all professional these guys.

Automation Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crows Nest, New South Wales

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccessHQ (Crows Nest, New South Wales) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial telephonic interview with the HR, followed by a CBT from IKM, which was similar to giving an advanced ISTQB Certification exam. This was followed by multiple interviews with the Account Manager and some of the Senior Members.

Once they had given the green signal, I was sent to the Client who took an interview based on the current technologies and QA practices of Automation. After a week I was offered the job.

Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview by the recruiter asking about my roles and responsibilities from my previous jobs along with an IKM online test. Interviewer didn't have the technical knowledge to assess my skills. Interview was held at AccessHQ Crows Nest

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.