Aladdin Bail Bonds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Aladdin Bail Bonds Interview Questions

2.2

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Fresno, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers one of them via Skype. They asked enough questions to know if you are the right candidate, position has a competitive amount of interviewers. Managers are very quiet about selection process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Group interview by upper company management and office management. There were 2 Regional Managers and 1 local Manager involved in the interview. It was a round-robin interview which questions being asked by all 3 people involved.

Bail Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was cold, and did not prepare me for the job at hand. I was lied to regarding advancement, and compensation, and they hold tight promoting only friends and family of upper management. Had that been mentioned, I would have been more of a toadie and licked more boots in my time.

Bail Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Thorough via Skype. Met at the store branch twice.
    Lots of calls and emails given corporate office is out of state.
    Was able to get feel of office during interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with felons?   1 Answer

Bail Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Two people and very simple. They just talked about the company and explained that they would pay $15.00 per hour for me to try it out and see if I liked it

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any specific questions only told me about the company and asked me briefly about my sales background. The only thing they asked about is if I was ok with the hours. They don't tell you that you may be working overnight all by yourself   Answer Question

Bail Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Pretty casual - went into the office and interviewed with the manager, then had a Skype interview with the regional manager. Not so much about where you've been and what have you done, but more about seeing how sharp you are and if you have good sales personality.

Bail Bonds Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

A skype with a guy in the corporate office who is clueless as to the culture in the office he's interviewing for. Also present were a couple other shirts acting like they have any input. I thought they did at the time but after working for the company the manager has zero input on anything.

Interview Questions

• Standard. The questions you would expect....how would you feel about bailing a child molester etc.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there really wasnt any negotiating...i think they have a standard company platform

Posting Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Van Nuys, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Filed out an application on a Thursday evening. The recruiter got back to me on Monday. Had a semi phone interview, felt more like a friendly conversation. I went in for an interview on the following Thursday, a week after I applied. The interview was with the branch manager physically, and the regional manager and recruiter via Skype. I was called the next day saying I was offered the job pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the bail bond industry? Do you have any objections to working with people who have committed crimes that might upset or bother you? Do you have any problems with working strange hours, including overnight?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a hourly rate. No negotiation

Posting Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Responded to posting agent job announcement through careerbuilder. Had an interview with branch manager in person and the Corp Trainer via Skype with him being in corp HQ in SanDiego area. Real standard interview questions with nothing difficult. Just come off salesy with a confident attitude and you should get hired for this lousy position. Got a call next day by Corp HR person with job offer. HR does a very extensive background check including credit, criminal and education. Very thorough because your handling people's credit reports, bank statement and credit cards. No DRUG TEST.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions overall. Nothing from leftfield.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable $15/hr no bonus, lousy benefits, and you have to wear a white dress shirt, dark tie, and black shoes everyday. No exceptions.

Posting Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aladdin Bail Bonds (Fontana, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy, very relax, no pressure at all. Just be honest. Its a great entry level job. Most likely the branch manager and the regional manager will be present on the interview

Interview Questions

• Future golas, what can you bring to the company, skills,   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.