Albertsons Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Albertsons Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Albertsons Companies

1.9

Corporate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Boise, ID (US)).

Interview

First, there's a phone interview with a recruiter in their HR department. After a couple of questions, the recruiter asked if I was available to come in for a second interview with their marketing director. During the second interview

Interview Questions

• – How can you help drive customers to our locations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies.

Interview

2 to 3 panel interview with upper management. Be prepared to answer situational questions by going through your answer from start to finish. Bring at least 3 resumes to hand to the panel. Discuss your prior work experience.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Arlington, TX (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

Very Easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very Easy

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Human Resources Pharmacy Manager interview regards previous Pharmacist positions responsibilities and experience flexibility to work weekends holidays vacations be willing to do additional training ongoing basis for Professional development and continuing education and be willing to train technicians with on job education in different store locations or at home office or base store location

Interview Questions

• Availability and flexibility   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

I got my initial interview with a pharmacist at the job fair while in school. from there, I had a follow-up interview with the District manager. My interviewer was very nice and none of the questions were tricky.

Interview Questions

• Name something that you do not like about being a pharmacist.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Contacted by a human resources recruiter. Invited for a phone interview with HR first, then offered an in person interview with district manager if recommended by HR. very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Roanoke, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Basic interview with and CDL oriented job. Knowledge of Pre trips . Testing in driving and backing up blindside. They let you drive to one of the difficult stores to see if you can back up properly blind sided and not hit there stores.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

9/10 times its who you know

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I Applied online. Got a call back a few weeks later setting up an interview. During the interview I talked with the Store Director, and answered questions related to the position and my background.. After the interview process, they asked for availability and then processed the application. It was not a very difficult process as turnover is very high in retail. The interview was mainly a test of trustworthiness and critical thinking ability.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albertsons Companies (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I sat down and had a brief one on one conversation with the night crew manager. He asked me questions like if I had any night stocking experience and if I had ever worked in a grocery store before. After answering a couple questions I was given a store tour and then he explained how the night crew works at Albertsons. That was pretty much how the interview went. It was a very short and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best experience you have had while working with a customer at a previous job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.