Apex Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Apex Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Group

2.7

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Group (State College, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Takes 3 weeks, first translate the financial terms from English to Chinese then you proceed to interviews. Interview generally asks about what level is your chinese language, your personality whether fits to company.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your behavior. Your language skills   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Group in January 2020.

Interview

First round was for 40 mins was good and feed back is also very good and asked to wait for 2nd round. 2nd round was trying to show that u don't know anything in this financial world and if anyone knows anything is them. After all that asked to wait and then this India head comes and asks few random question not sure from what mindset he comes for an interview. At last result is shared after two days negative.. Pathetic experience

Interview Questions

• Derivative stuff and some rocket science question that they have   1 Answer

Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Group (Pune City (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed through institute campus and there were two rounds in interview process.In first round they check basic knowledge on financial market and after that they ask advanced questions in second round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Journal Entries, Question from cv, Questions on financial market i.e Derivative, futures,options, swaps etc   Answer Question

Fund Accounting and Private Equity Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very simple .
    I was selected for the interview through my college placements. The interview was of 2 round . In both rounds technical questions were asked. Basically they wanted to check the basic financial and accounting knowledge. They will also ask about the internship or projects u have undertaken.

Interview Questions

• They checked my knowledge based on capital markets, financial products and journal entries   1 Answer
    • The asked about equity , derivatives, swaps, beta , journal entry for accured expenses, audit fees etc   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

great experience on the interview, candidates are well respected by the interviewer.
    comprehensive introduction of the whole company and the industry.
    effective process, no waiting time for the candidates.
    Good promise on the salary and benefit.
    Interviewer shows good attitudes to the candidates.

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Group (Melbourne) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview with two directors, 15 question general accounting test, call back for lower position role. I Have since found out that this is a common occurrence within Apex Melbournes office. The managing director (Rajiv Kalra) called me in for a meeting after the interview process to offer me a junior accounting role which paid 30% less. Promises of bonus' and sponsorship were made however after speaking to recruiters, I declined the offer as they had a very poor reputation in how they treat their staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Group (Melbourne) in April 2018.

Interview

I first had a phone interview before being invited for an interview in the office. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. The two managers that I spoke to were really friendly and easy to talk to. I believe that they would be great mentors if I were to work with them. I also got a better understanding of what the firm does and what funding accounting is about from this interview.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Group (Cork (Ireland)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through college
    Invited out to the site
    Interviewed by 2 managers
    Asked some basic competency questions
    Very Relaxed interview
    Managers were engaging and made the interview very manageable
    Offer received that evening and had 2 weeks to accept it

PA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Friendly HR team. I applied online, and then I had a short telephone interview with someone in their Cork office (I think?). To be honest, nothing too stressful. I need 30 more words to write before I can submit this but there really wasn't much to it..

Interview Questions

• Do you have kids and what does your dad do? .... Awkward.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apex Group (Melbourne).

Interview

Overall the interveiw was smooth and the employer was friendly. The interview took an hour. The interviewer asked a few technical questions and asked why do I want to apply for a position with Apex Fund.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.