Appster Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Appster Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2018

3.1

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Interview

They're running a honeypot-style rolling submissions career page. They list all of their jobs as "hiring" so people will submit resumes at any time and give them a big database to sort through when they need it. The application is incredibly lengthy, with 21 interview-style questions and demands a good deal of time to complete. It wasn't until I spent a good 1-2 hrs crafting and submitting my application that I reached out to a recruiter and found out they aren't hiring at all, for any positions. This is really disrespectful to potential candidates and their time; the job hunt is hard enough as it is, without having fake job listings to deal with.

Interview Questions

• How much do you think it would cost to develop Instagram again from scratch?   Answer Question

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appster (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It's not a typical interview but the interview consisted of a few Google hangout meetings that lasted anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours each. While your skills and experience is very important, they also look at you as a person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge that required you to go above and beyond your current or previous role   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1. Online test (tech +apti)
    It was easy almost all the students cleared it.
    2.GD
    Topics were easy but your point must be strong
    3. Technical interview
    They asked basic oops questions and sql queries
    4. HR

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was unprofessional.He was not a technical person but was pretended to be a technical guy.
    He asked some irrelevant question and gave his wrong justification.
    He was not able to Express his questions

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Selenium Framework, Appium, manual   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds -

1) Online Test - I don't exactly remember the number of questions but there were two sections. Section I was more of a technical aptitude along with english and quants, Section II was purely technical but there were only predict output questions.
    2) Group Discussion - It was like any other group discussion.
    3) Technical Interview - Questions on OOPS, Database and simple Data Structures were asked, more emphasis was on OOPS and Database. Answer what you know and if you don't know the answer to any question, simply tell them so.
    4) HR/Managerial Interview/Discussion - In this round they ask you some usual questions like tell us about yourself and why do you want to work in this company, where do you see yourself in 5 years and they ask you a lot on your projects, it was kind of a stress interview for me when it came to the resume, it seemed they wanted to check if you have lied about any of the technologies or projects on your resume. So don't put anything on your resume you aren't too confident about.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions in detail about one of my projects.   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appster.

Interview

5 rounds, 2 technical, 1 test, 1 managerial and 1 CEO round. Unnecessary rounds are added. repetitive questions are asked again and again which seems irritating. Process should be streamlined

Interview Questions

• Agile and automation testing wherein the position was for manual testing   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

5 rounds
    1. Technical round basic testing questions
    2. Advance Technical by project manager who was very rude. Dn't know how to talk with a candidate.
    I reached till here but there were other rounds too.
    3. HR
    4.HR +CTC
    5. CEO

Interview Questions

• In first round they will ask you all type of testing and tell you test anything. They asked me to test login page.
      Second round project manager will take your interview and he is very rude.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was good, the company does an Online test first and then a Face to Face Interview in which they will ask all questions related to the subjected keywords on Resume.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It went ok the interview was better than expected they did not ask a lot of technical question but were more into how i design. They offered me coffee as well while i was answering the questions it was a good feeling like startup and easy going people

Less salary offered

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I must say a word Awesome to Appster. Though I have given interview many more but here the interview process is smooth . Its look horrible that one should have to pass 5 rounds but the interviewer are so polite and make you feel comfortable firstly.
    First Process : Technical and Aptitude online test
    Second Process: Group Discussion
    Third : Technical Interview
    Fourth: Managerial Round
    Fifth : HR Round

Interview Questions

• There were questions from all core subjects we have learn so far.
      1.What is semaphore?
      2.Function Overidding
      3.Difference between Waterfall and spiral model.
      4.Why you will use recursion and why not?
      5.One puzzle ,1,3,5,7,9,11,13 take five numbers from this and make the sum thirty.
      Hint :You can repeat the number.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I would recommend Appster as the environment is so cool and there is complete transparency in the company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.