Appster Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Appster Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2018

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appster (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It's not a typical interview but the interview consisted of a few Google hangout meetings that lasted anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours each. While your skills and experience is very important, they also look at you as a person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge that required you to go above and beyond your current or previous role   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I went to a walk in for Php developer conducted by appster. They conducted a total of 7 rounds as if they were hiring for google.
    After this many round of interviews, they finally discussed the salary breakup and the HR verbally told me that you are selected. They asked me to leave for the day and told me that I would receive the offer letter by today or tomorrow. I was very happy, as I thought I have been selected in a very good company.
    Now the worst period begins, two passed and I didn't hear anything from them and I tried to call them, they said that HR is in a meeting. Then I called everyday, to ask about the status of my offer and always received the same reply that HR is in a meeting.
    This same thing happened to many of my friends as well. So, I don't know why they do such activity of fooling people.
    So people be aware before going for an interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• emq test containing 54 questions, Php basic level and mysql is of tough level as you need to know many console MySQL commands   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Appster (Indi, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

MCQ Problem solving core java hibernate Spring DS,It was on time question asked were average Four round of interview were conducted.Letter was giving without much delay.were ok with negotiation. What is the difference between preemptive scheduling and time slicing?
    What is difference between wait() and sleep() method?

Interview Questions

• Spring Core Java Is it possible to start a thread twice What about the daemon threads?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appster (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It consist of 5 Rounds . first was aptitude, followed by Group Discussion, Technical , HR and Executive. Technical was Moderate level.HR round was very informal . Executive round was the collection of Technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• Technical Question were moderate level , No such hard coding.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was good, the company does an Online test first and then a Face to Face Interview in which they will ask all questions related to the subjected keywords on Resume.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at Gurgaon Haryana India office , there were 4 rounds.
    1. IQ test with 50 questiosn . Only 15 correct answers required to qualify
    2. Written , subjective questions : simple question to check your knowledge of subject
    3. Personal interview with Tech Lead that grills on tricky questions
    4. Online test that got near about 50 questions to be answered in 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Q. Data structure like sorting a linkedlist   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

5 rounds
    All are elimination rounds
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Group Discussion
    After the result is declared following rounds
    3. Technical HR at Company premises
    4. Managerial HR
    5. Final HR

There will be mass filtering in every round like almost half will be eliminated everytime and they also eliminate in final rounds so prepare well for each round.

Interview Questions

• Anything will be asked.. there will be multiple panels and they wont spare. The most important fact is that they wont bother what you know they will ask what the first link appears on their laptop screens about "Technical Interview Questions" (lol). So prepare well guys, company is good btw.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

I must say a word Awesome to Appster. Though I have given interview many more but here the interview process is smooth . Its look horrible that one should have to pass 5 rounds but the interviewer are so polite and make you feel comfortable firstly.
    First Process : Technical and Aptitude online test
    Second Process: Group Discussion
    Third : Technical Interview
    Fourth: Managerial Round
    Fifth : HR Round

Interview Questions

• There were questions from all core subjects we have learn so far.
      1.What is semaphore?
      2.Function Overidding
      3.Difference between Waterfall and spiral model.
      4.Why you will use recursion and why not?
      5.One puzzle ,1,3,5,7,9,11,13 take five numbers from this and make the sum thirty.
      Hint :You can repeat the number.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I would recommend Appster as the environment is so cool and there is complete transparency in the company.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a pool campus drive. first there was online test comprising of two sections having technical and quantitative, english and reasoning too. after which candidates are short listed for G.D. After G.D candidates were selected for technical and hr interview. questions was basic from project, d.b.m.s, data structure, one programming language, networking, software engineering. you must be aware of basic programming questions.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It went ok the interview was better than expected they did not ask a lot of technical question but were more into how i design. They offered me coffee as well while i was answering the questions it was a good feeling like startup and easy going people

Less salary offered

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.