Appster Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Appster Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2018

3.1

Product Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appster (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It's not a typical interview but the interview consisted of a few Google hangout meetings that lasted anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours each. While your skills and experience is very important, they also look at you as a person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge that required you to go above and beyond your current or previous role   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was a discussion with HR first. Then, a first screening round over the phone. After qualifying that, there were two technical rounds F2F. The HR told me I have qualified and the last round will be with CEO, he will get in touch with me and set-up the meeting.

That however never happened, and after follow-ups he informed me that the CEO has put the position on hold.
    I am not sure why they took all the rounds and informed me of qualifying if there was no need of a PO in the first place. Wasted my time and energy.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1. Online test (tech +apti)
    It was easy almost all the students cleared it.
    2.GD
    Topics were easy but your point must be strong
    3. Technical interview
    They asked basic oops questions and sql queries
    4. HR

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was unprofessional.He was not a technical person but was pretended to be a technical guy.
    He asked some irrelevant question and gave his wrong justification.
    He was not able to Express his questions

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Selenium Framework, Appium, manual   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appster.

Interview

5 rounds, 2 technical, 1 test, 1 managerial and 1 CEO round. Unnecessary rounds are added. repetitive questions are asked again and again which seems irritating. Process should be streamlined

Interview Questions

• Agile and automation testing wherein the position was for manual testing   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

5 rounds
    1. Technical round basic testing questions
    2. Advance Technical by project manager who was very rude. Dn't know how to talk with a candidate.
    I reached till here but there were other rounds too.
    3. HR
    4.HR +CTC
    5. CEO

Interview Questions

• In first round they will ask you all type of testing and tell you test anything. They asked me to test login page.
      Second round project manager will take your interview and he is very rude.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was good, the company does an Online test first and then a Face to Face Interview in which they will ask all questions related to the subjected keywords on Resume.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

4 rounds including the Machine test. Test Cases, Bug leckage , bug release, 2 Technical rounds which includes all basic of testing and then one Machine test and then Telephonic round on next day.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process for not that tough. The whole interview was conducted on mobile call itself. Technical interview was very easy, they just asked only basic questions about my technology.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Appster (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It went ok the interview was better than expected they did not ask a lot of technical question but were more into how i design. They offered me coffee as well while i was answering the questions it was a good feeling like startup and easy going people

Less salary offered

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.