Audi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Audi Interview Questions

Interviews at Audi

2.8

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Audi (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy and average hiring process. The manager was friendly and explained the job thoroughly before I accepted! It wasn't very personal though. What I mean by that is he didn't ask me very many questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi (Miami, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview with general manager then a follow up interview over the phone with sales manager. Whole process took a week if that. Then you have to watch instructional videos and go through training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Automotive Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Audi (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I went during a hiring event that I saw online. The interview was fine but the man who interviewed me told me within 10 seconds of seeing me that the position I was applying for had stiff competition and advised me not to pursue that. But he did offer me a counter position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audi in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got contacted for an interview. The interview was with 2 employees at the department I am applying at. They were very friendly, asked questions about past experience, tools I was familiar with, why Audi and such. The experience was very positive. I only declined because some personal circumstances changed for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

Case Discussion-5 to 6 students in one table discussing new technologies
    Personal Interview- tell the story of yourself and brief introduction
    Project Manager Interview- Specific questions about the job you applied for

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audi (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Was called to schedule an interview, had the interview the next day and was offered the position later that day. Overall great process and good people. Excited to be a part of the Audi family !

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Porter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

The process began with an interview over the phone which went over simple things like availability and job experience. This was followed by an in person interview at the dealership.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any automotive experience ?   4 Answers

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Audi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds - First was through telephone and was basic exploratory chat (what they do, what have I done, where can I fit etc) and second round was on hangout. For the second round, had to work (clustering, regression, qualitative/interpretive) on a few very small dataset for like 20-30min on my own, before discussing it at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why did you use random forest and not a simpler classifier for one of the classification problems?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audi (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a brief conversation with basic overview of what I did in the previous role. The person really wanted to get into my previous company NDA as to why there was a layoff - and kept bugging me a few times even after i mentioned that i refuse to disclose my previous company private matters. Also the interviewer had a great deal of interest in why i received an asylum status ( i am a refugee from Ukraine), and that IN HIS OPINION there is nothing bad happening there. And i DO NOT DESERVE to have it, and whats so special about me. I hang up, and decided to describe my today's experience here. I am not sure whom i can complain about this experience.

Interview Questions

• Why was a layoff at your previous company ?   1 Answer
    • What gave you the right to receive an asylum status in the US ?   2 Answers

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Audi (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Lack of knowledge of the product from the person whom conducted the interview. Most of the staffing is through a variety of contract houses that have no knowledge of the actual job or requirements needed through either VW or Audi Brands.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior interview questions
      What do you know about the Brand
      Have you ever disagreed with your manager
      Name 3 leadership qualities that you possess
      What do you know about our vehicles   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.