Audi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Audi Interview Questions

Interviews at Audi

2.8

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audi (Bedford, OH (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call a few days after to come into the dealership. In person interview was pretty straight forward and easy to handle. Simply express to them how good you are in dealing with people and your interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Why automotive sales and why Audi?   1 Answer

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audi (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

first I was interviewed by a recruiter, followed by the new car sales manager, the general manager, and finally the used car manager. they wanted 2c professional dress, attention to detail and respect for the brand name

Interview Questions

• how much money do you need to make?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

Needed to pass a drug test and know how to sell. They wanted to make sure that they weren't hiring dead weight! You needed to dress professionally and know about cars. As long as you seem excited it was a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold anything before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a pay plan and either youre in or out

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Audi (Long Beach, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Great process. If they like you they hire you.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Audi in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got contacted for an interview. The interview was with 2 employees at the department I am applying at. They were very friendly, asked questions about past experience, tools I was familiar with, why Audi and such. The experience was very positive. I only declined because some personal circumstances changed for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Audi.

Interview

Case Discussion-5 to 6 students in one table discussing new technologies
    Personal Interview- tell the story of yourself and brief introduction
    Project Manager Interview- Specific questions about the job you applied for

HRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Audi (Buffalo, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

it was an interesting interview. simple and casual questions, did not seem like a stress interview. interviewers were friendly. Half of the questions based on personality and other about the company.

Auto Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

came in same day i filled out application. spoke to shop foreman. was taken on a tour of the shop and equipment. spoke to management. was asked for resume and work related qualifications

Interview Questions

• general mechanic questions , loyalty, strict rules   1 Answer

Manager, Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Audi in November 2014.

Interview

Terrific interview process with a great team and a hot brand. Series of interviews with HR, recruiting, management team, and case study. The interviewing experience provided a great feel for the Audi culture; team focused, collaborative, sophisticated, candid, high expectations. The management team is smart and highly engaging. Members of the mgmt. and the hiring team have deep expertise within their respective fields and share a passion for the brand and for what they do. A great place to build a career and to get development and mentorship from industry leaders.

Interview Questions

• No big surprises. Know the brand, know the market. Demonstrate fit, expertise, and experience for the job.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audi (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very informative interview with manager and general manager asked me questions about my background, where have I worked, what type of experience I have, what they are looking for in a sales consultant

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.