Avanade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Avanade Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. Good communication and spoke with great people. Spoke with HR for behavioral interview during first round and with regional lead during second round technical interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

There were multiple phases of the interview process. Initial conversation, a more technical interview via phone, and then the final interview which was a mix of both. The final interview was straight forward with some technical questions/conversation

Interview Questions

• They asked a question around database administration and how I would write a query to pull/join different tables   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

LONG- many many steps with little communication between them. Left in the dark for weeks at a time and never was contacted on time. They were friendly it was just very frusterating, When i got my rejection email it basically read as if everyone we though was more qualified sucks then we want oyu

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

The interview was friendly, and most centered around my experience in the field, personal projects, and my interest in computer science. I received an on sight afterwards which went well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what kind of work do you do outside of your classes, why computer science, and how do you keep up with new technologies.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in March 2020.

Interview

A couple rounds of interviews. Very easy and relaxed. Some technical questions were asked but nothing too difficult. Overall amazing experience. The recruiters were very friendly and professional during the interview process.

CRM Consultant Interview

Interview

Went through a number of interviews from differing levels. Technical questions were relevant in understanding thought process rather than memorisation of things that can be easily googled. I went through around 5 interviews overall over the phone and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would complete a certain requirement and why. note down edge cases   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Pretty standard initial screening. After some delays met with hiring manager. After a 2 week delay; met with VP. After another 2 week delay, the final step was to prepare a marketing strategy presentation with vague instructions. Overall, I was not impressed with communications and ghosting candidates is unprofessional. I still have not heard back, but have lost interest. For an organization that prides itself on Customer Experience , they should work on the recruiting Experience . You never know when a recruit becomes a customer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

A 45-minute soft skill phone call followed by a 45-minute call with an engineer where you get to lead the interview, ask them any questions you have. The final interview consisted of a 30-minute technical interview and a 30-minute soft skill interview, finally a group presentation to show off your consulting skills.

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and got a phone interview after a few weeks in September.
    The first phone interview was more behavior type questions. There was a second phone interview after a few weeks. This interview focused on technical questions . Afterwards there was an in person interview about a month later in November.

The in person interview went great. Everyone was friendly. There was a 1:1 interview and afterwards you were able to talk to new hires and then afterwards there was a "speed dating" sort of interview with about 10 people. It took about 4-6 hours (lunch included).

The interview process went well however the waiting to hear back was the worst. Initially they said I did well and that they were interested in giving me an offer, however they kept pushing it back. I was in constant communication with my recruiter however the same conversation pretty much kept occurring. They finally messaged me in March saying that they officially had an opening in June and if I was still interested. I said I was and they said they'd let me know about an offer soon. It's April now and I still haven't heard back.

Waiting 5 months for a decision is ridiculous.

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Screening with a recruiter (non-technical) who makes you feel like you're BFFs. About a week later screen with practice director. Another two weeks go by and I'm doing a technical screen with one of the peer architects. Yet ANOTHER "diversity" interview is supposed to take place with 2 people, one of which is supposed to be of opposite sex. I was scheduled, waited, waited, waited.. .and no one called. Checked with recruiter and he told me they'll be re-scheduling. Everything is fine, I did great, bla bla bla. Never hear from them again, recruiter ghosts me, friendship is gone.

Interview Questions

• General questions, scenario based overview - at the tech screening stage. Overall, not that difficult, answered pretty much all without issues.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.