Avaya Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Avaya Interview Questions

Interviews at Avaya

Director of Sales Interview

Interview

Multiple people involved, comprehensive. They had me meet with several layers of the organization, including peers, management, cross functional departments and upper management. They also gave me an opportunity to meet and interact with some of their top business partners and their leadership.l

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya.

Interview

Very quick. Met few team members. Was fun speaking with each one of them. Job role and responsibilities were clearly described. Clear expectations. Joining date was clearly specified. I worked there for 5 years.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Just had a phone interview. The recruiter was late to the call and clearly had not read my resume or the job description because she didn't have any specific questions. She also didn't seem to be listening to me.

IT Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saddle Brook, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avaya (Saddle Brook, NJ (US)).

Interview

Very good. First was the phone screening.
    After getting through this, I met onsite at the HQ and met with Internal Audit management and my hiring manager. I was in & out in one day.
    They asked good questions. Know your stuff before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• HR - Behavior based ... typical stuff. Research online and you will have it covered.
      Audit - Technical based ... know the risk based approach to audit, SOX, ITGC, etc. and you should do fine.   Answer Question

Devops Interview

Interview

2 rounds. 1 with team and another with manager. Initial round was a video interview with the devops team which was around 1 hr. Manager call was less than 10 min. rejected after the manager call.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Screening with internal recruiter. Interviews with Sr Vice President and company strategy leader. Normal application submission and background check. Three rounds of offer negotiation to get to mutual agreement.

Interview Questions

• How will the cloud affect Contact Center and Unified Communications marketplace over the coming 3 years.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Miami, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Total process took about 3 weeks. I applied through the career website and received an email from the HR rep. I had two phone interviews, a panel interview and a final video interview with the Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Create a 90 day sales plan   Answer Question
    • What are three words yours friends and family would use to describe you?   Answer Question
    • How do you overcome objections or when a potential client tells you no?   Answer Question

Avaya Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Morristown, NJ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had about 3 Phone Interviews, and 1 Panel Interview. The initial phone screening with HR was pretty short, and asked about relocation to other states. The phone interviews were fairly straight forward and were with my potential direct managers. One was the team manager I would join, and the other was with the regional sales leader. The panel was with a member of HR, member of the engineer team, and the regional sales leader.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? How would you describe yourself in 3 words? How would you describe your leadership or management persona?   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avaya (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

First over the phone, then an interview with the team. It seemed really intimidating from the beginning, but everyone was really nice. Wish it would have worked out but I accepted another offer before I heard back.

Fault Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

4 Interviews to land to the job. One with HR, one technical and one with the manager. All the interviews were one on one and the duration was at least 1 hour each. The offer in this case included a 4 months training to learn all Avaya technologies so the technical was more to learn your technical level.

Interview Questions

• Main concepts of Routers, switches, media gateways, VPN, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.