Bandwidth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bandwidth Interview Questions

Interviews at Bandwidth

2.8

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

It's a mess! The interview was over 4 hours long. They wanted 5 recent references (that's right, 5 in this day and age and 3 of them have to be recent managers!) and all have to be 100% positive despite they asked for input for "areas of improvement to the references. Almost interviewers sounded extremely confused and arrogant. It was a mistake on my behalf to go for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did something and you felt it was not the right thing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First I went through a screening interview through the phone and was then told that someone would follow up with me for a second video interview. I was never contacted about the second video interview but received an email saying that they will not be moving forward with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

Fantastic, very relaxed setting. I was interviewed by two different employees, each interview was about 30 minutes each. Personal, behavioral, and technical questions. Guys seemed really down to Earth and personable, and the company environment seemed very cool.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bandwidth in January 2020.

Interview

submit resume, phone screen, online Hired assessment, Skype call with two of the devs on the team. Seems pretty straightforward and relaxed. I didn't do very well on the online test (didn't pass all of the test cases) and they went and considered my application for a different Software Dev position, which I did the in person for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter for around 1/2 an hour and we talked about the position and the company. We mostly talked about the team I would be on and how my experience would line up with this position. Also be prepared to talk about their culture, why you want to work there, and how you've shown initiative in the past.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bandwidth in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with some basic background questions then a video interview that covered behavioral questions. Very easy to communicate with the recruiter, had friendly interviewers. For my position, there wasn't a lot of technical questions asked, mainly the typical behavioral ones in the video interview.

Financial Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, later scheduled a video conference interview with the financial systems team. The recruiter was extremely professional and went above and beyond during the interview process. I had a lot going on back home and they even sent edible arrangements for their condolences. This would be an amazing company for anyone to work for!

Interview Questions

Interview

Fast pace and and 2 hours long... they know who good candidates are and who aren't... you are in an interview room for 2 hours and 30 min a piece with 4 ppl.

Financial Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I did a quick phone interview then they emailed me and asked for an in person interview. There was a long application process with 3 references necessary. The phone interview was easy, behavioral based questions. The in person interview came in 2 parts. The first was an employee who asked behavioral based questions (tell me about a time when...) and the 2nd interviewer asked more of technical questions like what systems had I worked with before.

Interview Questions

• What academic background do you have for this position?   Answer Question

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position on a Thursday. Received an email the following Monday from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen. First available time was 2 weeks later. Set up the in person interview almost immediately following the phone screen for 3 days later. Found out the following week after the in person interview with the hiring manager and their team that I was no longer a candidate. The process overall was very organized and even though I did not get the position, every person I met made feel very much at ease.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "Tell me about a time..." questions. They are trying to determine culture and personality fit.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.