Bandwidth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bandwidth Interview Questions

Interviews at Bandwidth

2.8

Manager, Sales Development Interview

Interview

1) An application that requires you to submit references, who must fill out a very long questionnaire for you.
    2) Phone screen with a recruiter
    3 A day of interviews with managers / director.

The people were nice and it seemed like a good culture, but the compensation was the lowest I've ever seen for this role. The people there are definitely underpaid compared to the rest of the market. I interviewed with them as a backup option, and thankfully didn't need to use it because it would have been difficult justify the low pay.

Order Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

Very nice interview but the next steps were unclear and I was unable to retain any constructive criticism or feedback! Overall It was a pleasant process otherwise! Definitely would recommend to a friend and I will be applying in the future.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter reached out and then eventually ghosted me. I sent a follow-up and did not hear back. Very poor experience and rude recruiter. I cannot wait for AI to take over recruitment and hopefully that will eliminate the biased recruiters.

Sales Compensation Analyst Interview

Interview

I never received a scheduled call. No follow up, no apology of communication of any sort. Not sure what else is needed to say. Waste of time. I will certainly reach out to HR to let them know.

Interview Questions

• There was none as I never got the scheduled call. For a company of this scale this sets very bad example of their client care, employee wok quality and communication quality. Ironically communication is what they are supposed to be best at.   Answer Question

Order Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy interview with recruiter and then with porting managers. Just make it seem like you are a nice person, team player, willing to learn, and are excited to serve customer the Bandwidth way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...fill in the blank   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

First a phone call with HR then about a week later you have a 2 hour interview with 5 different people for about 15-20 mins an interview. Then they were pretty quick about an opportunity response. Overall good process. Would recommend expressing interest in the role specifically as well as the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for the interview?   Answer Question
    • If you showed up to work with 2000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them in one day how would you handle this situation.   Answer Question
    • What is something you didnt like at your last job that bandwidth could provide.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a teammate not pulling his weight and missing deadlines?   Answer Question

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

1. Initial call with HR to know about my previous job experience discussing compensation related questions and agreeing to the compensation requested.
    2. Phone call with Team member.
    3. Video interview for 2 hours with 2 TAC managers and 2 Teams members.

Got an offer with almost 20 percent less from what was agreed on for compensation which is not good ethics.

Interview Questions

• SIP,RTP, Behavioral questions related to work experience.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First a phone screen with a recruiter then was required to fill out a form with 5 references from previous jobs or friends / family. Then four rounds of 30-minute interviews, back to back on Zoom (2 hours). One with the sales director, one with an account team leader, one with a business development team leader, and one with a BDR representative.

Interview Questions

• What are the three qualities of a past manager that you liked and three that you didn't like?   Answer Question
    • Explain to me something you've taught yourself over the past couple of weeks in one minute.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter fairly quickly. The recruiter seemed really friendly over email so I was looking forward to talking with her. When we got on the phone, I could tell pretty quickly that she is one of those recruiters who works as a "gate-keeper." I was obviously applying for a sales role so when I get on the phone with someone and they are dry as a bone, it is really hard to talk to them. I was also so nervous about the interview when I realized how tough she would be that I choked and started talking really fast and in circles. It was no bueno. Needless to say, I received that automated "we found a candidate who was a better fit" email a couple of days later. I am still trying to understand why companies have recruiters who are so unpleasant.. They should be selling the company as much as we are trying to sell ourselves. Overall, a friendly interviewer makes for a much more pleasant and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic screening questions - did you get your degree, tell me about your previous work experience, etc   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

Interview

I've held VP and Director roles (successful BTW) but can't get even a call screening from them for any sales role. Someone needs to reach out to EEOC. HR is screening based on perceived age. Tip: don't include graduation dates or too much experience. Take a look at the employees on LinkedIn. No one over 40 (except senior leadership). CEO is a great person and is doing great things for customers, employees, and the community but his HR department is discriminating based on age.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.