Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,642 of over 6.6K interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a team
    2 Answers
91 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

It was straightforward. Spoke with the recruiter and she then passes my internet information on to the department. I then interviewed with the department lead. About two hours later I was called for a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • I basically just told what I did everyday in my current position. I was asked to describe a difficult job situation and how I resolved it. What are my strengths and a possible weakness, etc.

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Consisted of one on-campus interview and a super day onsite. The super day lasted for the whole day and includes multiple rounds of interviews. For quant programs, there was a case that we need to prepare and then some 1:1 interviews with various managers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you encountered conflict in a team.

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Hirevue, First round phone call with associates then superday with 2 MD's. Very conversational, final round had some technical questions pertaining to liquidity ratios and my views on the market. Tested Chinese.

Interview Questions
  • What are some liquidity ratios that you would use in corporate banking?

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Pretty average overall. Basically what you would be expecting for this kind of position with a big bank. Fairly quick process, all things considered. Conducted mostly remotely. Nothing bad or great to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Don't waste your time preparing for an interview if you need sponsorship for your visa for this particular position; the Human Resource personals are either not respecting your time or are unfamiliar with the company policies.

Interview Questions
  • Do you need sponsorship for a visa?

Bank of America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Quick and efficient, met the whole team and felt a strong connection with the culture. Very professional environment with clear expectations as well as communication of what they needed at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Discussion of trends in the market, what were my strengths, situational experiences.

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Initial interview is a phone interview with HR recruiter and second interview is with market leader occasionally a branch manager will also sit in with you. Standard interview questions with a personal spin

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and effective! Helped the employer gain an accurate feel for the fit of the applicants for the job and vice versa. The initial interview was a video interview, then you got called back for a call if applicable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you encountered a difficult situation. How did you handle it?

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview spanned over multiple days, included questions on economy, markets, technical knowledge including statistics etc. Talked about my background professionally and why I wanted the job. Overall, quite comprehensive but you can prepare for it with standard finance interview question prep.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful