Bankers Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bankers Life Interview Questions

Interviews at Bankers Life

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter called me to set up a video interview. Video interview was with several other candidates where we were given a presentation of what the job details are, how the company is structured, salary, benefits, and work life. After we were given a follow up survey to do for the next round and ended with a one on one phone call.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that you think would make you successful with our company?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life in July 2020.

Interview

I received an unsolicited call from an HR recruiter for this position that I hadn't applied for. I felt it was very scripted and urgent that they scheduled me for an interview. I was told by someone in insurance to pass because it's a 1099 position and now a big name company.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to schedule a Zoom interview?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Arlington, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I was cold-called by someone with a bad connection who mumbled the company's name and her own name. She confirmed my phone number and e-mail address, then promised to send me an e-mail with more information and invitation to a zoom interview the next day. The e-mail never came, but approximately three hours before the zoom call was scheduled to begin, I received a text message with the zoom information. I logged in and was placed in a group "interview" that was really an hour long sales pitch. The person leading the "interview" started by saying that he wouldn't be taking any questions

Interview Questions

• Nothing of substance was asked. It was a sales pitch.   1 Answer

Client Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bankers Life in July 2020.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a group informational session. The second interview was one-on-one. It was a smooth Q&A and more detailed explanation of the position and pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a leader handled a difficult situation well and another example one who did not handle as well. What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very thorough and the manager was very clear with the expectations for the position. It was an average interview, but all of my questions and concerns were answered. The process was simple, and they adapted well to the challenges such as covid and traveling issues.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

I was contacted without applying by someone from the company. They asked if I would be okay with doing an interview over Zoom, which turned out to be just a info session with 30 other people...

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Two rounds. First round is a seminar detailing general information regarding the company. They really try to sell you hard on the position, listing all the benefits and “vision”. Afterwards they ask for your most updated resume and a brief description of why you are the best candidate. Second round is a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe why you are the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI (US)

Interview

I thought I was coming for an interview, instead I was put into a room with another candidate and was shown an hour long slide show about the guys life and success and benefits of working there. They barely asked us ANYTHING and then acted as if they would call us “if we were good enough” . This office is so tiny and unprofessional looking. Be more honest with what to expect, I would never have come if I had know!

Interview Questions

• What is your work background?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Clermont, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was told to enter a zoom meeting with my interviewer, however when i joined at the allotted time there were only interviewees there. We all sat talking for quiet some time till no one showed up to interview us and we all left. I then received a call saying there were technical difficulties and that I am to meet in person a few days later.

Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Zoom call with hiring manager, very easy and simple. Nothing complicated, just be confident! Study salary requirements to negotiate a desired salary. This job requires you to have great communication skills and great deminear.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.