Baxter Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 505 of over 505 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Baxter

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Après avoir postulé via le site internet, j'ai eu un entretien téléphonique avec un chargé de recrutement. Après cet entretien, j'ai été reçu dans les locaux pour un entretien avec le manager direct.

Interview Questions
  • Donner trois de vos qualités et trois défauts.
    Answer Question

Baxter

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Unprofessional from Ahmedabad called and was selling a role that I had started my career from. They keep calling same candidates every year, take interview and then no feedback. Very unprofessional team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. I was referred and got the interview pretty quicky(1 week). It was a group interview (4 people interviewing 1 candidate) and lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you went above and beyond your job duties.

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency, followed by a phone screen with about four people that lasted about 30 minutes and then an in-person interview at the site in Opelika, AL that lasted for about 30 mins

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baxter (New York, NY)

Interview

Proceso de entrevista junto con otros candidatos al mismo tiempo en el que se desarrolló un caso y fue expuesto a gerencia. Con esto se demostraban diferentes habilidades como liderazgo y trabajo en equipo

Interview Questions
  • Si tuviera que escoger a algún candidato, ¿a quién escogería y por qué?

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Memphis, TN) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then on site interview with panel. First they ask a lot about your work experience. You need to be able to have a conversation regarding last or past work history. Know your work position and communicate that. If your able to deliver information with examples of your experience you should make it to the next. The process after that of course is the screening if your offered and offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you.
  • How did you meet the production goals with your last employer?

Baxter

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

the interview process was good. It was 4 rounds. interviewed by different teammates and managers. Questions were around the scientific discipline concerned with the understanding of interactions among humans and other elements of a system, and the profession that applies theory, principles, data, and other methods to design in order to optimize human well-being

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Telephonic interview. Very relaxed and friendly. No trick questions. Felt like a good company culture. The interview wasn't hard, or stressful. I accepted another position, but if I were looking for jobs again I would consider Baxter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you failed and what you learned from it

Baxter

Application

I interviewed at Baxter

Interview

Spoke with Regional Manager face to face after recruiter (HR). Behavioral questions; met at a local hotel. Territory specific relationship questions. Very professional. Seemed to have had a lot of turnover.

Interview Questions
  • If I was able to work knowing that contracts were already signed with competitors and there may be one year without significant commissions?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview process 1. Telephonic discussion then face to face 2. Process-oriented questions 3. Performance testing 4. Device testing strategy 5. Cloud App testing 6. Hardware testing strategy 7. Test Automation and test strategy 8. Selenium Automation 9. hardware-software integration testing question

Interview Questions
  • process and performance testing strategy process and performance testing strategy
Viewing 1 - 10 of 505 Interviews