Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview process was fairly simple, had one call with HR and another with the hiring manager.

Questions were behavioral and easy to answer. The entire process was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a difficult situation and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Process Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

15 minute conversation about previous job experience and how it applies to new position. Also covered salary expectations, leadership and problem solving style, and allergies related to pharmacueticals. All performed over the phone, and I was notified that a second, more technical interview would follow with the next recruiter on the chain of command.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure projects are meeting deadlines when working on a team where you do not have direct reports   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have regarding process engineering?   Answer Question

Quality Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process was outstanding (quick responses, prep packets before interviews and very easy going) until they breached the code of conduct that governs confidentiality during the interviewing process. A member of the interviewing team contacted my current manager NOT as a reference check and purely for gossip. Luckily my boss informed me of this and did not have a poor reaction when she asked me about it. Overall, the hiring team at Baxter could have jeopardized my current job entirely. Extremely unprofessional.

I immediately asked to be pulled from the applicant pool and I will never again apply to Baxter.

QA Lead Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn to discuss role. Backgroung met qualifications to move forward with hiring manager -VP. Recruiter requested that I apply via the Job portal officially. Completed phone interview with hiring manager and selected for in person interview. In person interview involved 6 persons in 5 sets. The on site interview was ~ 3-4 hours. Each set of interviewers had different questions regarding leading teams, IT, Quality, & working with teams.

Never received a response regarding my role after 7 months. Therefore, I went online and withdrew my application.

Lack of response and complete disregard of my application has given me a negative view of Baxter.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Met with three individuals, 45 minutes each. Met with two managers and one training person. Everyone was very professional and respectful. Application was provided via email that needed to be completed prior to the interview taking place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for Baxter, what makes you a good candidate.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter-1 from Allegis Global Solutions, who did a phone interview 12/12/19. No communication or followup. No response when emailed.

Six weeks later, heard from Allegis Global Solutions recruitment coordinator to setup a phone interview with hiring manager.

A week later a Talent Acquisition partner from Allegis Global Solutions setup onsite interview with two managers and department head. Went to the interview and thought it went really well.

Ten days later, I received a missed call from Talent Aquisition Parter from Allegis Global Solutions, then received a rejection email, no feedback. When I asked the Talent Acquisition Partner for feedback, she said that they went with someone with more pharma experience.
    The job posting continued to post and when I inquired to why that was, she said it was a system glitch.

Quality Lab Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter in March 2020.

Interview

Aegis (who I guess they contract for hiring) called me within a day of applying for the position. Scheduled a phone interview for the follow Monday. They asked if I could interview in person that week, I told them it was a particularly busy week at my current job and asked if we could schedule a time next week. The in-person was switched to a tele interivew due to COVID. It was a bit of a stress hoping call would connect, I had to go in an download the necessary software beforehand. I was early to the call. They were a little late making me wonder if I had downloaded everything righ. I interviewed with the Manager, a Supervisor (who I wasn't told was a supervisor) and another would be coworker.

It was awkward. They had NO questions for me about my experience or how I would handle certain situations. I felt like I was the one asking all the questions, and "leading" the interview. I finally had to ask if they had any questions for me. They just didn't seem interested in my as a candidate even though I was highly qualified with good experience. It felt almost like they had already picked someone or had decided who they wanted to hire already and this was sort of lip service for the hiring process.

I was told I would hear something withing a week or two. I sent thank you letters the next day. After two weeks I hadn't heard anything. I emailed Aegis to follow up. They said they should have a decision by next week. I got a rejection email 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw myself in 5 years. That was about the only question asked.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Site, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter (New Site, MS (US)).

Interview

Very professional everyone in the interview process were knowledgeable took the time to answer all questions

I would highly recommend Baxter they care about their employees and have a competitive salary

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Went great. Had a phone interview and blah blah went fine got the internship. Got called back a few days later, not too hard. I talked to multiple people and met recruiters on campus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process was very good and speedy for me. I did a phone interview one week, and got a call the next week to set up my in person interview. The in person interview was with three different people and it was two hours long.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.