Bede Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Bede Gaming

2.8

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Fairly relaxed interview with some tough questions. Met my potential new boss who was lovely and also someone from HR. Quite a casual setting and a lovely office near Sage in gosforth

Interview Questions

• How do you cope under pressure   1 Answer

Commercial Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Stage 1: Approached by recruiter via Linkedin and given full run down on the role.
    Stage 2: CV passed to HR @ Bede.
    Stage 3: Invited for interview with Managing Director. Some tough questions but given the nature of the role, definitely a requirement!
    Stage 4: Meet members of the team (a wide range) which really gives you an insight into the type of people you'll be working with.
    Stage 5: Formal offer letter from HR team :)
    Stage 6: Join Bede Family

Interview Questions

Bede Gaming Response

13 Jul 2017 – Bede Champion

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear you had a positive experience. :)

Bede Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was really simple, the HR team were on hand at all times to answer any queries I had. The actual interview itself was relaxed and informal, so you can really convey your personality/experience.

Interview Questions

Bede Gaming Response

19 Jun 2017 – Bede Champion

Hi. it's great to hear you felt you could convey your personality and experience effectively. We want to find the best people for our business, and for us this goes far beyond what it says on paper.... More

Graphic Design Executive (Rocket 9) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the following day inviting me to an interview.

Interview was just an Informal chat going through my portfolio. I received positive feedback - I was clearly a great fit for the position. Before leaving I was told I would receive a follow up task (and that it would be nothing to worry about judging by my portfolio) then a 2nd interview.

I eagerly wait the task ready to blow their socks off with my designs, but hear nothing for a week. I then send a polite email asking when to expect said task and receive a template "Unfortunately, we will not be progressing you to the next stage..." email.

Pretty shocking treatment when you walk away from an interview being told you would receive a follow up task and 2nd interview and are basically though to the next stage.

Interview Questions

Bede Gaming Response

16 Jun 2017 – HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback, however we would draw your attention to the fact that your interview wasn't at Bede Gaming so we'll really struggle to fix this one for you! It's always interesting to hear... More

Product Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I thought this was well thought out - with the pre-screening task consisting of a practical application of your skills, knowledge and experience in training. To be able to complete this successfully you would need to think carefully about your learners, the learning solution and its implementation in all the phases, not forgetting the means to evaluate success.

The interview itself was a positive experience, everyone was nice and positive. A well done to HR who got back to me very promptly with answers to my queries and organising the interview itself. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for the right person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself, why did you apply for this role?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have dealing with external clients' training requests?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.