Bond Brand Loyalty Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Other7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bond Brand Loyalty

Application

I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty

Interview

Really poor. HR lady called me, unannounced and unplanned and began conducting a prelim interview. She wasn’t pleased with my “wayyy too big” of a range for my salary, and I said it was negotiable based on responsibilities and discussions to be had. I told her I didn’t have time to conduct the interview. I’m at work. You called unannounced what did you expect? She says they will call back to re-schedule the next day. She said it with a very angry tone. Following day I get an email saying I was rejected and wasn’t gonna be considered. Go figure. Unfair, poor hiring processes. If this is their off the bat impression for candidates and people, one may assume their working environment wouldn’t be any better. Or hey, someone had a bad day and took it out on me. Unprofessional and poor nonetheless.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Totally waste of time. After 20 minutes of presenting my experience especially in Oracle sql developer, the man said: sorry we are looking for someone with experience in sql server, your experience doesn't match. What? this is the first time I heard that my oracle database experience doesn't count for sql skills......are you serious? And why not change the title to DB engineer instead of senior software engineer?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process with Bond was very welcoming and professional. Having the meetings over Microsoft teams made the process a little more personal. HR was very prompt in keeping me in the loop with the process and answered all questions I had regarding the company and the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really poor. HR lady called me, unannounced and unplanned and began conducting a small interview, I guess that she liked it and selected a new meeting via Zoom with the rest of the team, I passed that meeting and sent me a double assignment, after 18 DAYS, she called me and she acted surprised when I mentioned that I am not interested in the position anymore, she hung up directly.

Interview Questions
  • Classic project management questions. different projects story of the company your background classic stuff na

Bond Brand Loyalty

Application

I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty

Interview

it was a video interview with HR first, not many technical questions, described some project experience based on my resume, I didn't make it to the second round (don't know if they have second round for intern)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I gave 2 rounds of interview. First one was an online test. Second one was a technical test. They did not get back to me atleast to say the results.

Interview Questions
  • what were my experience in using Selenium and API's

Bond Brand Loyalty

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty in Feb 2021

Interview

Including the initial HR interview, I went through 4 total interviews. Each interview was behavioural style and lasted approximately 1 hour. The questions were very heavily focused on project management practices and techniques. The process was very quick, with the next interview phase being offered within the a day or two. After the HR interview was set up, the entire process lasted 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were daring or caring.
  • Tell me about a time where you had conflicting project priorities and how you managed it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied the position for more than 1 month and saw their job ad. had been posted on indeed at least twice. Then finally got their email for IKM online Assessment. The IKM Assessment was not designed very well for QA skills. After took the assessment, I don't remember I got any response from this company any more. Then I saw their job ad. kept posting on indeed multiple time. It is weird and not fair just use online assessment to judge IT skills. And no any HR screening before the online assessment. They are seeking QA on indeed for a long time. After reviewing the company review from other people, I realized this company laid off existing employees and try to hire new employees with lower cost.

Interview Questions
  • You can spend max 90 minutes to finish IKM online Assessment. from IKM it indicate the candidates only need 45 minutes, obviously 45 minutes will not be enough.
3 people found this interview helpful

Bond Brand Loyalty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty

Interview

Interview processes were pretty quick. 3 runs of interviews. Not sure it was because they were in rush in hiring people. In addition, please be careful with the actual agreement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bond Brand Loyalty (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

The whole process was quick and the timing of the interviews was early in the morning which did not interfere with my normal work schedule. The process also included an online skills assessment, which is a little technical and will require on the job experience to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews