Boral Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Boral Interview Questions

Interviews at Boral

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boral (Melbourne) in December 2018.

Interview

Fairly typical 2 stage interview, plus Psychometric testing and drug test.
    First one mostly technical.. whilst the second was with the boss to determine suitability.
    Irrespective of the role, Boral conducts interviews exactly the same for everyone.
    Their procedures and policies are quite strict, so don't expect to negotiate anything.
    HR admitted that the psychometric testing and drug test are actually ignored ... but have to be done due to head office policies.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an issue with say a Project Owner who wanted to change the scope?   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boral (Brisbane) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview procedure. Interview took place with an HR person and the procurement manager. After an introduction of themselves and the company they described accurately the position and the related duties and gave enough room for questions if required. Then Followed by the usual interview questions, mainly behavioural, checking out my behaviour and experience mainly in stress situation i.e. timelines, procedure breaches and conflicts with co-workers and managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when someone tried to dodge the procedures.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boral.

Interview

I got on through a temp agency so I was able to bypass the whole company interview thing. When the company decided to hire me permantly I'd pretty much already shown what I could do.

Negotiation

What do you want or need to make per hour to accept this job?

Professional Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boral (Sydney).

Interview

Standard series of interviews with manager and team members. In general the process was ok. Perhaps it could be more helpful if it was more of a two way exchange of information. Interviews was more one sided.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, strengths and weakness, experience etc...   Answer Question

Dispatch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boral (Newcastle) in April 2018.

Interview

The job was advertised on the internet, I submitted a CV and covering letter and got a call asking me to come for an interview a few days later. The interview was quite low-key and relaxed with 2 people asking questions based on the CV and their required competencies. The interviewers were both really enthusiastic about the company, which is a good sign. I have not been accepted or declined for the role yet but it was a pleasant experience as interviews go.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boral in January 2012.

Interview

Was asked question on previous job succuss . Behaviour questions and objective question. This was a process that I'm familiar with as I use to seat on an interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Give me example of where did you have a situation where you apply your system what did you do and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.