Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated 14 Feb 2018

2.8

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Interview request over email within a week or two. 1 hour initial phone screen. where I learned more about the position and was able to share my skills and interests. In person meeting with 5 different people in recruiting where they allowed me to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you when it comes to being a good recruiter?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I submitted an application online and didn't hear back from Boston. However, when there was an internship fair on campus and they were there. I was able to get an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions focused on my research and experience related the biomedical field, including coursework.   Answer Question

Interview

Met with recruiter first. Then joined multiple team members for a ride-along day of interviews. Finally, met with regional and area managers. All together the process took about 2 months.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter a couple months later. The interview was about 4-5 hours long with 8 different individuals - managers, Senior regulatory specialists, Director, etc. The questions were mostly about my resume and typical interview questions (weaknesses, strengths, etc.).

Interview Questions

• What is one fact you know about the company Boston Scientific?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

It was a two stage interview. The first stage was a on campus interview with 3 people followed with a 30 minute phone call. The second stage was a in person interview on site. Overall very nice interview, everybody I spoke with was very down to earth and didn't follow a script. The people that interviewed me knew exactly what they wanted and were not afraid to probe people for it.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I resolve conflict in working with a team member.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite interview. Phone Interview was with HR and onsite was with the team. Questions were related to previous experience and how they fit for the role I have applied for.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions along with questions related to the role   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

First call was a phone interview. Initial screening to get to know the applicant. Second interview was a skype call highlighting my experience and what I would bring to the company.

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The recruit was first to contact me. She set up a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Following there was an on site 3 hour interview, (6) 1x1 30 min interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked a few questions relating to my experiences working with a team on new product introductions   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2017.

Interview

First: phone screening where the manager talked about his group and the role for 15 minutes and then said, "Sell yourself". In person interviews happened the next week. He made sure that all phone screenings where complete before the in person interviews were scheduled. But overall the interview process moved quickly and everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the team? Sell yourself.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a 30~40mins phone interview. The interviewer was a system engineer. He first talked briefly about what project they were working on for the summer internship and intern's tasks. Then we discussed on what I'd done and connection to the prospective position. We spent time talking about my experience according to my resume and how my experience and skills can assist the work as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience dealing with circuit analysis and design, how would you tell a non-engineer person to conduct a test on some features ( power, gain, anything)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.