Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 569 of over 569 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

I applied through their online portal and then heard back from them in about a week. We set up a virtual interview which went well but then did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Why Boston Scientific and Why CRM?
    Answer Question

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

A brief internal CV form filling, AI interview and in-person interview. The AI interview basically asked more general questions about group work and problem solving. The in-person interview asked about more job position related questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle it when you have different opinions from other group members?

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

It was quite calm, talking about my interests, weaknesses and technical strengths, etc. Only that the interviewing on one occasion asked me something quite uncomfortable that I think the interviewer should not have asked and there I lost interest in the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Diversas etapas com testes de inglês em todas elas. Primeiro acontece uma entrevista com o RH, a qual já testam seu inglês em uma conversa rotineira. Na sequência, é entrevistado pelo gestor da área, o qual novamente conversa com você em inglês. Por fim (no caso de estagiários, se não terá mais etapas com a equipe global da empresa), você precisa fazer uma entrevista de inglês com um professor especialista, além de uma prova oral e escrita, para provar a sua fluência na língua.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntas básicas, como: onde você se vê em 10 anos? Por que gostaria de trabalhar na empresa? Quais são seus hobbies favoritos?

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Had to apply online through agency and upload CV. Then called for computer assessment with the Agency. Completed an online assessment in maths, and English competency which took approximatley 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work shifts?

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviews were conducted remotely over Microsoft Teams. They consisted of two 30 min interviews with team members and three 45 min interviews with hiring managers. The overall feel was casual and conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were geared towards my previous experience and interest. We also discussed the role of the Clinical Trial Manger within the company.

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

It was a very casual meet-up with the QA team twice. In the first round, I was asked very basic programming questions and some behavioral questions. In the second round, I was asked some behavioral questions. They were extremely nice, tried to make sure I am comfortable and not feeling nervous. Overall a real experience and a very welcoming environment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you've resolved a conflict. What are some characteristics of an OOP? (Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism) Explain the idea of Inheritance.

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Only had first interview with HR Recruiter. Conversation was very pointed and dug at any perceived flaw in resume. Made me wonder why they even bothered to reach out if they were so negative about my prospects. Recruiter in general was lacking people skills and it eventually got to the point that I could no longer engage in the conversation and had to end the call. Attempting to assume positive intent, I have to assume that she is lacking experience and hope that not a sign of bigger problems at the company.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just discussed resume and she dug at every perceived flaw.

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

They had 3 rounds of interview. First one was with the hiring manager and remaining were with engineering managers (cross functional team) Questions asked : tell me about yourself? why Boston scientific? strengths and weaknesses? Experience in managing people? etc

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? why Boston scientific? strengths and weaknesses? Experience in managing people? etc.

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Very Unprofessional HR rep. She was 30mins late to the call and had a pre-made decision in her mind about my application. She just conducted the interview since she got my resume through a referral. Her reason for being late was that she is not used to scheduling calls for anyone so she missed it. The questions which she asked were basic - plus my resume clearly indicated that I have worked on SQL my whole career, she then too asked a Tableau question in such a way that it was demeaning. The questions she asked were you created dashboards, I answered what all dashboards I have worked on, how they were made, on what metrics, and who was the end-user. She then said, "Even I create dashboards on the tool Tableau what I meant was do you write SQL query!??" Very disappointing. I had high hopes for a company of this scale.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 569 Interviews