Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2018

2.8

Interview

The interviewers didn't waste time with personality questions and focused on my qualifications. They also provided a great tour of the manufacturing floor and offices. I interviewed on the phone and once in person before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my previous education and experience.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone interview for screening & invitation to an on-site interview which consisted of 3 30 minute interviews. The interviewers were very nice, the company flew me out & got me a hotel and rental car. I had trouble getting the rental car because I did not have a credit card, but I was able to get around via taxi and was reimbursed for the fares.

Interview Questions

• (After showing a product) How would you improve this device?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume at a career fair. Was contacted and interviewed by HR. A couple of months later was contacted once again for a different open position. Scheduled an in-person interview. Two 2-1 30-minutes interviews, a week after received the offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

Sent in my resume and cover letter and then filled out an online application. Had two phone interviews with to different hiring managers. Interviews were mostly personality based.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to relocate? Basic interview questions, nothing too technical.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I directly applied through the company website. It took approximately 4 weeks to hear a response after the application. Initial phone screening was about 30 minutes. Two weeks later, I was contacted to schedule a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your manager and how did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Awful experience! I was first reached out over the phone and then scheduled first round of phone interview. During the phone interview, I was asked for my salary requirements and gave them a range. The HR said they are willing to offer me salary within that range.
    Thereafter, I was called on site and the interview went well. I got the offer! yay! But guess what? The HR calls me and tells me that I am hired but they wont offer me the salary that I had requested. The salary that was offered was 9k less than my desired salary. My frustration-why call someone for an interview when you cant fulfill their desired salary requirements? I wasted my time and on top of that had to take off at work.
    Another surprise was the job hours. I was told that I will be working a 2pm-10pm shift. I was like what? Nothing about the time was mentioned during the interview or in job description. So, I was kept in darkness. I am sorry to say this but this was very frustrating and annoying and I would never apply to this Company again. Please don't do this to any other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and then had all the typical behavioral questions e.g., why do you want to work here? Team conflicts? Project management? Biggest achievement? Why should we hire you? etc..People were easy to talk to   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2018.

Interview

Very efficient process with a friendly and responsive recruiter. I was contacted a couple of weeks after applying, and was able to do 2 phone interviews and fly out for the onsite interview within the next two weeks.

The phone interviews were typical 30 minute conversations based mostly on experience. One with the hiring manager and one with recruiter. The interview was short and sweet. It consisted of 4 interviews, each 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Focus on design control process, behavioral questions, cross functional experience   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

I had a very thorough interview process with several rounds. They interviewed for me hard/technical skills, soft skills, emotional intelligence, functional aptitude and leadership experience. The entire process took several weeks, with one longer interview day, as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give 3 examples of how you've used Analytics to solve an HR problem.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Interview request over email within a week or two. 1 hour initial phone screen. where I learned more about the position and was able to share my skills and interests. In person meeting with 5 different people in recruiting where they allowed me to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you when it comes to being a good recruiter?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I submitted an application online and didn't hear back from Boston. However, when there was an internship fair on campus and they were there. I was able to get an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions focused on my research and experience related the biomedical field, including coursework.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.