Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Scientific

2.8

Clinical Specialist Interview

Interview

I went through the interview process, and was given a verbal offer by the hiring manager. The communication then stopped, and I never received formal notification that I did not get the position after all. The whole process was very frustrating and wasted a lot of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Mapping Specialist Interview

Interview

I sent in my application via their website and was contacted soon after by one of their people. It was a relatively normal process to interview for this position at this company.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Very easy going, asked general questions of most interviews. but wanted to know more about me as a person and the types of characteristics that I hold myself but overall it was a very laid back interview and said they would contact me for further information

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

applied online, received a message about wanting a phone interview, less than a week later received another message requesting a second phone interview. Talked with them about background also the interest in the company.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interview, great people, took the time to understand what was important to me, and showed how i could assist the team down the line. Great all around experience.

Interview Questions

• What was something that made you question yourself growing up   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter initially reached out to me via LinkedIn, I immediately replied and it was over a week before I got a follow-up asking for initial HR phone screen which would be for 10 more days. During HR interview was told there would be a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by in-person. It was another week and a half before I heard back again and HR said they were going to skip the phone screen and just bring me in. The in person interview was scheduled over 2 weeks out and was over 4 hours long. I thought the interviews went get although it was not made clear even though I asked what next steps were. I sent follow-up thank yous within 24 hrs. One week later I followed up with HR on next steps and no reply. At week 2 I tried following up with a different HR contact, no reply. 6 weeks after my interview I got the generic we are going in another direction email and heard from a friend that all hiring had been put on hold. Was very disappointed in the communication or lack of throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very typical as they are other places. The interviewees had a standard packet from HR and many of them commented about how the packet was large and had lots of questions. The interviewees didn't seem prepared with a few select questions. The hiring manager did ask a ton of questions, mostly talked though the structure of the department.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Worcester, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online through Handshake and then was selected to complete an interview. The interview took place less than a week later on my college campus. The interviewers were very polite and I very much enjoyed the process! They asked me questions about my project and teamwork experience and then a few questions about my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you had working in a team and any challenges you faced   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Toledo, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met with them at the career fair and the night before at the coop info session. They were very engaged and friendly. That same day I got a call and asked me for an interview. There were 3 people there interviewing me but it was pretty casual.

CRM Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Sacramento, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward. Management did their homework and asked relevant questions pertaining to my experience, the responsibilities of the job, training etc. Overall great company with great people.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online through their portal after being contacted by a family friend at the company. Heard back within the week and scheduled a video interview with a group panel of the Regulatory Affairs team. Was asked almost exclusively behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.