Brand Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Brand Networks Interview Questions

Interviews at Brand Networks

2.5

Junior Campaign Analyst Interview

Interview

More like a rushed sales pitch than a phone screen - I had to interrupt the person just to ask questions. They told me I seemed like a perfect fit and would be in touch, then completely ghosted me. Thinking I dodged a bullet on this one.

Junior Campaign Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview first and then got called in for an in-person interview. HR was unresponsive in scheduling time for interview. Fast forward to the interview, the experience is good. The team members are very pleasant to talk with. The questions are mostly behavioral and about your previous experience. After the interview, I send a thank you email to HR person, no response. I waited another week and send in another check-in email, still no response. I guest the completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview. The in-person interview included a test of basic math and Excel proficiency. After this would be final round in-person interview. At the time HR was moving pretty quickly, but all in all this took about 2 weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

45 minutes phone screen with the manager doing the hiring. then 5 hours onsite interview with 5 engineers. The question range from angular, promise to coffee script and caching. The intensity is low and feel more like pair programming than a formal interview

Media Buyer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 different people, half on two different occasions for this position with consummate experience. First interview there was a test on excel and on paper, if you pass that they consider you a strong applicant

Interview Questions

• POVs and social media metrics, average difficulty math questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

A relaxed, very conversational interview. Covered typical questions you would expect such as my professional background, why I was looking for a new job, etc. The setup of the more laid back interview was great and the interviewers were very personable; I felt at ease and was comfortable asking questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand Networks (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very fast process. I came in and met with two senior members and then came back for round 2 and met with colleagues/peers. I received an offer via email the very next day.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Phone Interview followed by two in-person interviews. Each interview consisted of meeting 2-4 team members on a 1-on-1 basis. The interview was not formal, more like talking to a friend. They did ask about past experience, excel knowledge, and knowledge of the social media space. The company is social through and through, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what social media publications I followed, and considering that I did not follow any at all at the time, it caught me off guard. I was honest, and they suggested that I start following a few.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brand Networks (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewer for my first in person interview appeared very stressed, and almost felt like they didn't have time to speak with me. They did seem to be passionate about the work they did on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the table in supporting the team at hand   1 Answer

Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Networks in May 2014.

Interview

The overall interview process is very simple and straightforward. I applied online and the first interview was conducted over the phone with a Human Resources representative. The questions were mostly behavioral. No curve balls. The second interview was also conducted over the phone, but this time with the Vice President of Media Services. Very similar questions as the first round. The questions were mostly to see if you are a good fit for the company culture and if you are willing to learn and adapt.

Interview Questions

• Why Brand Networks? What do you want to gain from this experience? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.