Bunnings Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Bunnings Warehouse Interview Questions

Interviews at Bunnings Warehouse

2.6

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawthorne, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Hawthorne, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

good and thorough. a lot of good questions, but in the end I had decided that this wasn't for me. They thanked me for my time and we shared contact information.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Belmont, WA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for a job at a new store and was given a phone interview, the guy asked me a few questions along the lines of "What skills or hobbies do you have that you feel will be of use in an area at Bunnings?" so basically if you enjoy woodwork or something you'd mention that or if you grow plants you might be suited to the horticulture section you could also say you love socializing I suppose which would make you well suited to talk to customers or work the registers. He also asked "Why do you want to work at bunnings?" and "why do you think you are right for the job?" and he also asked when I'm available and if I have any other jobs. Keep in mind they did say they would record answers, I assume they would come up in the one on one interviews so you'd best remember your answers, I never made it that far because I cancelled my group interview because I was offered another job before it happened :)

Interview Questions

• Probably when he asked what hobbies or skills do I have that could be applied to an area of the store, once the interview was over I thought of a lot more than the one example I gave but it was obviously enough to get me through to the group interview so I'm pleased.   1 Answer

I was offered another job at a different company before the second interview

Interview

Received a phone call a couple days after applying online. The phone call involved some questions about my role to make sure I was still interested in the type of job. The interview was in store and quite quick, very friendly and open.

Team Member Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Underwood

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Underwood) in June 2020.

Interview

Email from the Bunnings I applied for asking me to book an interview on their website. Walked in store for the interview and was guided to the staff room. I was interviewed by the 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Why Bunnings? Tell us about a time you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was not too formal. The first time I applied, they called me to tell me to send an email to them so I could set-up an interview, they never called back. However the second time they did. First they tell you a little bit about bunnings then your introduce yourself, they then as you the situational questions below. It's been a week since the interview haven't got an email back yet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where a teammate of yours has been in danger and how did you help them?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you have gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you dealt with with a difficult teammate and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of the following stages:
    Phone interview generally done by a department manager, very cursory.
    Group Interview with a group of about 15. This was largely to assess social and emotional skills.
    Panel Interview with two of the department managers.
    Informal Interview with store manager.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse in February 2020.

Interview

The hiring process for me took about two months. I applied and a couple of days later got an email saying I didn’t get the job. About a week later I got a phone call, which was sought of like a phone interview, asking some questions about me, and then she asked me in for a group interview. In the group interview, they asked us what Disney character we’d be, did a group selling project where they gave us a product and we had to pitch it, and then went around and asked everyone a question i.e what would you do with an angry customer. Couple of days later I got a phone call asking me to come in for a one-on-one, where they asked me again about myself and then some behavioural questions. I got the job and now have
    been working there for a couple of months and love it.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you’ve gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you’ve lead a team to success?   Answer Question
    • What is a time and how have you dealt with an angry customer ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Adelaide) in February 2020.

Interview

Fun interview. Great people. Laid back. Variety of activities. First apply online, then you'll have a brief phone interview and finally a group/one on one interview. The best interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation? (they would show you an image of a situation you may encounter)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Melbourne).

Interview

group style interview, with questions and activities to see how well you operate in a team. such as getting into groups and making a product to sell. But focus on standing out and being helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• how would you approach a disgruntled customer   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunnings Warehouse (Adelaide) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied Online for casual/ part time. Application was accepted and moved to next round. Group interview with 2 others and the interviewer (we were the smallest scheduled group). Interviewer asked a little about ourselves and talked about Bunning's ethics etc. Asked relatively expected questions like why do you want to work for Bunning's, no curveballs.

Interview Questions

• "Sell this ____ to me " (in my case a type of lock)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.