CRISIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CRISIL Interview Questions

Interviews at CRISIL

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Tough questions, Nice Interviewers, overall positive experience.

Process started with an HR round. Next round was with a Senior BA in New York. The interview questions were tough and required industry knowledge.

Last round was with a Director and the questions were not technical.

Final round again with HR followed by Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Pricing of Derivatives, Black Sc holes Model, Stress testing related questions, CCAR, Pricing of an IPO, Effects of change in Fed rate, current news, Fx rate change impact.   Answer Question

Interview

One phone interview and one on site. It takes about 2 weeks and the hiring process is very efficient. The first round is tech interview and second is non-tech which will discuss the benefit and work visa.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds interview, one via phone, the other on site
    first round with a team lead
    second round with a manager
    very fast process, very easy interviews, be prepared with your resume details

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRISIL (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

very quick, only took less than 2 months, 1 month after phone interview, I got a on-site interview, after on-site interview, it took 1 week to issue an offer, then I accepted this offer, fair benefits

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Telephone, TX (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

1 online test, one 1 in depth technical interview and offer, in all it took 15 days. Online test had in depth checking of finance knowledge right from Future and option to corp fin.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Insurance industry risk   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL.

Interview

Quick process - the entire process from initial contact to offer was completed within a week. HR was very responsive. Interview consisted of aptitude test, HR round, technical round with a manager and a lead analyst.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRISIL in September 2015.

Interview

Got referral through recruiters. A 45-min phone interview. The interviews asked everything you could think of. I am going to list a couple of topics which have been covered: linear regression, PCA, credit products, structured finance products, option theories, VaR calculation methodology, etc. I though myself doing a great job in this part but didn't get through.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

I got the interview from a career fair in New York and had to interview with a manager and director. It took about two weeks to arrange the interview date. The interview process was very swift.

CRISIL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CRISIL in January 2012.

Interview

Two rounds - one phone round and second was video conferencing... the hiring process took an eternity.. the HR was lackadaisical..... it took about 4 months... rescheduled my interview some 8 times.... the interview can be face to with the directors if you are in the city which has a CRISIL office....

Negotiation

No negotiation possible... HR is like a stonewall

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Yakima, WA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the company via message and asked if I was interested. I responded and an interview was set up. I was then interviewed by the HR manager. He asked me questions. It went smoothly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.