Campion Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Campion Education

Warehouse Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Campion Education (Perth, Western Australia) in October 2016.

Interview

Basically a formality, the interview was a few months after I sent in the application, and work started around a month after that. The location was a separate building to the actual area of work, but this has since changed.

Interview Questions

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malaga

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campion Education (Malaga) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview, and was interviewed by 2 of the warehouse managers of the warehouse where I got the job at. It was pretty relaxed, doesn't take very long, a max of about 10 minutes because they interview so many people (at peak packing time in Jan there are up to about 160 workers in the warehouse).

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions about availabilities, was I planning on taking any holidays. They ask if you would be prepared to work Saturdays, and if you're ok with working in a pretty hot environment. Also, if you're able to do heavy repetitive lifting. You get asked if you'd prefer to do a more simple repetitive role or a more complex, focused one. If you answer simple you'll probably be assigned to selecting school supplies to be packed, and if you say more complex you'll do packing of school supplies, which requires a lot more thinking.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.