Centrelink Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centrelink

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centrelink (Hobart) in May 2008.

Interview

Position advertised in local paper requesting current resume to be sent. After forwarding this information, I was contacted for an alternative position based on the information provided in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult client and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. A salary was offered and I could choose to accept or not. If not, then the position would have been withdrawn.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centrelink in May 2013.

Interview

At the time the interview process was very simple. I applied online and received a call the next day, they asked me a few questions and let me know the next day that I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centrelink (Brisbane) in April 2016.

Interview

phone interview and then face to face. I failed in phone interview. I could have done well but it was my first interview for customer service. questions were easy but not well prepared .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.