Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cielo Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.4

Interview Specialist Interview

Interview

Similar to another reviewer on here.

I applied online, got a response to schedule a phone interview a few weeks later. The interviewer was easy enough to talk to. I was told I'd need to do an online assessment and then schedule an skype interview the week after. The skype interview went (I think) pretty well and was told I'd hear back soon. A few weeks go by and I get an email saying they hired someone internally.

WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME.
    For a contract job with no benefits. My goodness.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

22 Jul 2020 – Corporate Communications Manager

Hi there, this is Becky Chung, Director of Talent Acquisition. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience. If you’d like to provide additional details, please send an email to Talent.Acquisition@cielotalent.com. We strive for every candidate to walk away with a great experience, and your feedback can help us continue to improve.

Interview

Was a pretty thorough interview process, but not too difficult - lot of emphasis on getting to know the cultural fit of the person as well as conversations with at least 3 different people, from recruiter to hiring manager to global VPs.

Interview Questions

• How can you bring value to this role at Cielo and what would you be looking for at Cielo to make it a career you always wanted?   Answer Question

5 Jun 2020 – Corporate Communications Manager

We're so happy you have joined Cielo and that your interview experience was positive. It's important to us that anyone joining our team will thrive in our culture and will find a career they love! I look forward to hearing more about your experiences at Cielo as you continue on your journey.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

The interview process was long and repetitive. It took weeks to progress from one step to the next. Each specific area is a silo in the hiring process and there is not much internal communication.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

5 Jun 2020 – Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Becky Chung, Director of Talent Acquisition. We are so happy to hear you accepted an offer with Cielo and hope your journey has been positive so far. Based on your feedback, we are going to review our process again and ensure the proper internal handoffs happen along the way so we are operating as the collaborative team we are. Welcome to the team!

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to a phone interview with a recruiter. For a company that specializes in talent acquisition, I was pretty surprised and disappointed by the lack of professionalism and communication with this company. Not only was the recruiter 5 mins late calling me, but she was also unprepared and didn't even have my application materials in front of her, so I had to continue to wait while she located them. The interview felt incredibly rushed and impersonal At the end, she said she would be moving me to the next interview and would email me within a week, but that never happened. As I was still interested in the role, even after that terrible first impression, I attempted a follow-up after sending a thank-you after a week had gone by, and never received a response.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

5 Jun 2020 – Corporate Communications Manager

I am sorry to hear about your experience and the lack of follow-up. We are looking into the situation and will ensure we have stronger and better communication with our candidates going forward. If you would like to reach out to me directly, I will provide you an update on your status. My email is Becky.Chung@cielotalent.com. Thank you!

Interview Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone and moved on to the next interview using video chat. I interviewed with two different individuals which were both very easy to work with and highly encouraging. I felt very confident I would be offered a position but they went with a current employee instead.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions regarding diversity, work experience, etc.   Answer Question

17 Feb 2020 – Corporate Communications Manager

Hi there, this is Becky Chung, Talent Acquisition Manager. We pride ourselves on providing a great candidate experience, and I’m so glad to hear you felt that throughout your interview process. Despite not receiving an offer, I encourage you to continue to watch for open opportunities on our careers site, and wish you well with your job search. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Easy phone screen then Skype interview with managers. The questions were mainly skilled based and situational in terms of how it relates to performing the job. No behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Describe how experience in your past roles relates to this role   Answer Question

30 Jul 2019 – Corporate Communications Manager

I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience and found the process easy and accessible. We pride ourselves on providing a top-notch candidate experience. Welcome to Cielo!

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Lengthy interview process, unorganized and rushed. The person who originally interviewed me had just been assigned as the manager for the account and could not give me any useful information about what the actual responsibilities were

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

26 Apr 2019 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal. Our candidate experience is important to us and we aim to exceed expectations for every candidate. We will use your feedback to help improve our process and ensure that we show we value the time invested in joining our team.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cielo in March 2019.

Interview

Short and to the point. The interview was a phone screen that lasted one hour. It was very casual in nature. It was the the HR generalist so we didn't get into any specifics about the role.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

4 Apr 2019 – Corporate Communications Manager

I am so glad you had a good experience with your recent interview. At Cielo, we know great talent knows great talent and highly value our employee referrals. Thanks for sharing your feedback and for the time you invested in getting to know more about Cielo.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Bentonville, AR (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Fast, direct and well organized interviewing process. They keep you in the loop in the step by step process, and your application status. Application was easy to fill out, the job description matches your day to day responsibilities very well.

Interview Questions

• What sourcing systems do you have experience with?   1 Answer

30 Jul 2019 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are so excited to hear you have joined our Bentonville team which is one of our fastest growing teams. We know candidates value being kept informed throughout the process and like to make sure we keep you up-to-date as things progress!

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo in August 2018.

Interview

I have an issue with this company and I will NEVER apply again. I’ve made several attempts to join their organization. All attempts have been a complete failure. With all the experience I have. There must be some in this company that knows me personally. The recruiter also rejected several of my applications. This is not the way you treat potential employees.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

23 Oct 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am disappointed to hear about your negative experience. A positive candidate experience is just as paramount as hiring the right talent for our openings. At Cielo, we work hard to assess skills of our applicants against the requirements of our positions. Our intention is to offer our candidate population timely communication and an understanding as to why the time may not be aligned for moving forward in a role. Should you still be interested in continuing conversation, I welcome the opportunity to connect. Contact me any time at Rachel.Bass@cielotalent.com.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.