Cielo Reviews

Updated 22 Jun 2020

3.4
Cielo Founder & CEO Sue Marks (no image)
Sue Marks
Pros
  • "Flexibility to work from home, positive and fun culture, vast opportunity to grow, great leadership(in 44 reviews)

• "Excellent flexibility that allowed for optimizing work/life balance(in 43 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work load is high - lack of work/life balance(in 29 reviews)

• "I worked at this company when it was still called "Pinstripe" and I've seen dramatic, negative changes spanning over half a decade(in 17 reviews)

1. "Project"

I worked at Cielo full-time

Pros

Nice work environment in the long journey

Cons

No room for development

2. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Cielo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A real people organisation where you really feel they care about you

Cons

None comes to mind for me

3. "Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Advisor in London, England

I have been working at Cielo full-time

Pros

A lot of flexibility and great training programs

Cons

Needs more than one office in London

4. "Proud to be a part of this company."

Current Employee - Brand Strategy Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love that I am doing meaningful work that has a real impact on people and organizations across the globe - extremely rewarding, especially in uncertain times like now. Our team and our company has really pulled together these past weeks and months to be supportive, encouraging and open-minded in how we face challenge after challenge. This stems from our CEO's great leadership and open, ongoing communications and cascades down to our department leaders and their openness and support. It makes me very proud and grateful to be here.

Cons

We work extremely hard here. I don't see that as a con though. I enjoy giving 110%.

June 11, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi Andy Curlewis, SVP of Brand & Digital here. Thanks so much for the positive words and indeed for the hard work recently – we’ve never been busier given the huge uptick in market demand for brand, social media, reputation management and digital tools so super grateful and proud to be part of such a great team that is helping our clients with really important solutions for the current context.

5. COVID-19

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Advisor in Manchester, England

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working, excellent opportunities for innovation, supportive teams and sheer joy from job satisfaction

Cons

Negative feedback is taken at face value - 'the client is always right'which I do agree with on a level but some need to be looked at objectively

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Advisor

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm fully satisfied working with Cielo over 2 years now. I'm assigned to 1 Client and I'm happy with work I have - interesting projects, possibility to constantly grow and develop. Work-life balance in 100%.

Cons

I woulnd't point any problems or difficulties.

7. "I recommend this employer! :)"

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Very good portfolio of clients - Interesting internal projects - Good structure including dedicated sourcing teams (useful for Recruiters) - If you are good you can be independent with the minimum supervision - Working from home - Full Recruiters profiles on LinkedIn

Cons

- Low development possibilities for employees who are not based in HQ

June 10, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, EVP of Client Services. Thanks so much for your positive feedback. I’m glad to read you’re happy in your role and have enjoyed the flexibility we offer. I too am grateful for that, especially given our current circumstances. I would be interested to learn more about your comment about lack of development opportunities for remote employees. I believe there should be opportunity for everyone, regardless of location. If ever you’d like to have a conversation about your potential career paths with Cielo, please connect with your direct leader or contact me any time at Tara.Cassady@cielotalent.com.

8. COVID-19

"Fail Human Resource!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Malabon, Rizal

I have been working at Cielo full-time for less than a year

Pros

When the career ladder was presented to us I can tell that there is definitely a career growth here. On boarding & training is very organized specially if you are part of the third shift.

Cons

It started when the transition happen Salary is late HR ops is always providing false information to it's employees. Blaming other company and can't even provide options,documentation and proof to it's own employees always using the pandemic as an excuse for not doing Employees are getting force to come in to the office just to get their check during the pandemic and stated that this is "strictly Voluntary?" Employees are getting disatisfied because of this and information. I heard that there was a town hall meeting for employees where employees can discuss their suggestion, dissatisfaction, and how they feel about the current management this never happened since 2020 started. This is just it for now.

Continue reading

"Leading RPO with a diverse portfolio of clients from Healthcare to Commercial."

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Private company. Ability to work remotely. Good technical support from I.T. Good communication from management/leaders. Benefits getting better.

Cons

Workload can be high. Decision to hand out an annual bonus is always last minute and that makes it difficult to plan/budget.

May 14, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, EVP of Client Services. Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback – both positive and constructive! I love the shout-out to our IT team, and will definitely pass that along – thank you! It is definitely an area I have seen us make improvements in as well. Their support absolutely sets us up for success, and has been particularly essential as we recently transitioned to a fully-remote environment. Also, I’m glad to hear you feel that our communications keep you informed, and we have been working to improve our total rewards package – thank you for your feedback and recognition of these improvements! It is a reality, I know, the workload can be challenging. My hope is you find it rewarding and that you and your leader are connecting regularly to ensure your workload is manageable. Finally, I can appreciate your perspective on bonuses and it does happen last-minute. It does vary from year to year and those numbers are not usually finalized until right before bonus is paid. If ever you want to share more about your experience with Cielo, please reach out to me any time on Teams or at tara.cassady@cielotalent.com.

"SDO Delivery Lead"

Current Employee - Delivery Lead in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I left 5 stars a few years back and returning to update as I still agree. Cielo says “own your own success” and truly follows this. Started in an entry level position and moved up into a leadership position in a short time. The majority of my managers over my years here were great and supportive. I’ve seen a lot of comments on favoritism or “caddy” groups, I’ve had minimal experience with this, but tend to remove myself from these situations and focus on my job. Cielo (along with almost every other company in the US) is going through a difficult time and making difficult decisions. I’m grateful for the thoughtfulness and care they’re taking in their temporary decisions to impact the least amount of employees. A great company to grow with, supportive leadership, fun culture, open mind to new ideas (which can be implemented quickly without a long approval process), good PTO, benefits are improving

Cons

Positions shifting to global centers while has advantages, also provides less positions for the US. Workload can be a bit high at times and tight deadlines. 401k match is low.

June 10, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Dan Bates, SVP of Operations. Since it appears you’re on our SDO team, I know I am meeting with you and your team members pretty regularly, but please let me know if we’re missing something in our communication cadences. You should already have a Skip Level scheduled with me but if ever there’s more you feel we can be doing, please don’t hesitate to share that with your leader, with me or with a member of the People & Culture team. I’m always available on Teams or via email at Daniel.Bates@cielotalent.com if you want to share more about your experience with Cielo. Stay well and stay safe!

Found 507 reviews