Cleanaway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cleanaway Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleanaway

2.4

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleanaway (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

How many interview have u had in the pass six months & what is your goals in the next nine yrs how many jobs have u then had if u are hire can u work over

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calumet City, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleanaway (Calumet City, IL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

im willing to show all my portfolios

Interview Questions

• will I be able to provide the stuff I need   1 Answer

Driver/Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cleanaway (Perth, Western Australia) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through an agency, was invited to interview. Interviewer told me i was ear marked for a specific client/run. All seemed very positive. Went to a medical at the companies request the day after the interview. The day after the medical and DA test I was told they weren’t progressing my application with the standard reason there were better candidates more suited even though I passed the medical and DA test. Why send me for a medical and waste my time if they weren’t going to make an offer and weren’t prepared to give a specific reason?!

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this role/job.   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleanaway.

Interview

Basic questions relating to what skills I could bring to the business. Very relaxed environment. 3 interviewers in the room plenty of questions asked covering a wide variety of area in the waste indutries.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to do overnights away?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleanaway.

Interview

The prospective manager seems to have a set list of questions as provided by Human Resources. They are quite generic and will focus on a particular skill set (eg time management)

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleanaway.

Interview

Very straightforward interview with team manager and HR, was overall a very pleasant experience. Was asked what I knew about the company and the industry, and my thoughts on the future.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.