Culture Amp Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I interviewed at Culture Amp (Melbourne)

Interview

The people I spoke to were great, the design team seem really cool to work with and they’re an open and transparent bunch, which I deeply appreciate. I seriously think the 7 step interview process and the 8hr design challenge thing is becoming outdated. I spent so much time going through the interview process, as well as working crazy hours in my current job, that I made myself really sick and burnt out. I got through to the last round and was rejected (which is obviously fine if I wasn’t the right fit), but it’s completely put me off putting in so much effort in the future for any job. The expectations in the interview process were way too high than realistic and the feedback made it sound like I was supposed to put in more effort than I did.

Interview Questions
  • What is culture to you?
    Answer Question

Culture Amp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Amp in Jun 2021

Interview

A screening call with a recruiter, then a Zoom interview with the hiring manager. Handed a take-home task that they said should take 1-2 hours but it was more like 5-6 to do it really well. Another interview with the team members I'll work directly with, who asked me some tricky questions about the task, then general ones about ways of working. It was a pleasant experience overall, particularly happy with the recruiter who kept me updated as soon as he knew any info, and seemed like he really wanted me to do well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Culture Amp

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Culture Amp in Apr 2021

Interview

I received an invitation for a phone call screening a few days after submitting my application. I was sent a link through which I could select my availabilities. The next day the recruiter booked a time slot based on the availabilities I provided. The phone call was about 30 minutes and involved basic questions about my background/work experience and why I wanted to work for that company, as well as salary expectations. Two days later I received a generic rejection email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Culture Amp (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a bad experience with Culture Amp: 1) The hiring manager showed up 15 minutes late to the zoom call. No apology. 2) She refused to switch the video on, blaming it on puffy eyes. She asked if it was ok. It wasn't, but what was I supposed to say? In such a situation you're pressed to be positive, even when it has a massive negative impact on how you feel during the whole process. Combined with her flat and unenthusiastic tone, it was like talking to an answering machine. 3) She said nothing about the company, no introduction. 4) She opened with tedious small talk pretending to be shocked that it isn't raining in London and then stated " we have already lost a lot of time so let's move on", which I found quite rude considering I was logged in 10 minutes in advance while she came late. 5) She was confused about my CV, probably hasn't read it or was holding someone else's. Definitely hasn't read my cover letter. 6) She only asked 1 or 2 most generic questions like "Why sales?" Nothing really relevant to my CV or the company. 7) I have spent 3 days doing thorough research and had great enthusiasm for the product which quickly vanished when every answer to my question was either "I haven't been with the company for long so I don't know" or "That's information that Culture Amp doesn't disclose" - that btw was the answer to a question if the company is involved in philanthropic activities. Hardly something that a culture first company is trying to keep private. Basically, I was led to believe that I know more about the company than she did and shouldn't bother her with more questions. This part was embarrassing. 8) I applied for a German-speaking role. I was trying to pique her interest with the fact, that I speak fluently 4 languages, but I think she was probably in her PJs just hoping to get back to Netflix. It was simply a lost game to make her interested in anything, but getting it over with. The interview took 10 minutes. I was looking forward to this interview so much and was left with a distinct "meh" feeling. If this is their people geek, culture first approach then it's not a company for me. I've had more engaging conversations during Uber and elevator rides. Hope this helps people to reconsider. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • Why sales? - there wasn't event 5 words to fill the required word number of this tab.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Amp (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Note: this was for a remote position in North America. This was honestly one of the most positive interview experiences I've had recently. Although this particular position wasn't in my target salary range — I ultimately decided to pass — I still enjoyed the conversation with the company recruiter who conducted the interview. She was friendly, informative, transparent, and did a great job of explaining what it's like working for Culture Amp. I do hope future opportunities arise - this was certainly a bright spot in my current job search.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Culture Amp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Amp in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and received an invitation for a phone interview shortly after. I had a phone call with HR and was very impressed with her and the company. I will definitely follow up on more opportunities with them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Culture Amp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Amp

Interview

Everyone I interacted with at Culture was pretty great. I had 7 interviews overall (including HR), and I'm pretty disappointed I didn't receive an offer. Seems a great company and a pretty solid interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Culture Amp

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Culture Amp in Jan 2021

Interview

Questions about behavioural things, what would you do in certain situation? None of the questions had anything to do with the actual job. People who asked the questions had nothing to do with the job nor did they know the subject matter. I do not recommend going through this long process.

Interview Questions
  • Strength, weaknesses, personal issues that have nothing to do with the actual job.

Culture Amp

Application

I interviewed at Culture Amp

Interview

Received an email to set up a time to speak after applying online. Conversation was standard with the hiring manager for an initial interview: went over my experience and what the job entails. Next step was doing an assignment (4 cold emails) which I submitted in the 48hrs given. Wrote an email to the hiring manager letting them know I submitted, they replied thanking me and said they were looking forward to reviewing it, and then I heard nothing for over a week. That was it. (I've since accepted another job so didn't follow-up, but very strange they didn't reply or say anything at all).

Interview Questions
  • What is your sales experience? What drew you to apply to Culture Amp?

Culture Amp

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Culture Amp in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview process contained several rounds of behavioral interviews in addition to a presentation that occurred at the end in tandem with a group interview. Process moved as quickly as could be expected and the recruiter was phenomenal

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had to handle multiple competing priorities
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews