Cuscal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Cuscal Interview Questions

Interviews at Cuscal

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cuscal.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth and really liked the warmth of interviewers. The interview was detailed and checked on behavioral type questions. It was a very systematic process and the Recruiter was very fast and seamless in the process.

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

One interview over the phone with the recruiter, two interviews onsite. Quick overall process due of need of people resource. Fair questionnaire, interviewer asked your past experience and how can you provide your expertise to improve business cloud solutions

Interview Questions

• Explain your DevOps practices in past organisation   1 Answer

Acquiring Help Desk Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the Team Leader and one of the Supervisors. Questions were not too hard but what they were looking for were customer service, team players and accountability. I was able to be upfront with my intentions and requirements. I also found they were open to giving more information about the company, not just the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer whose card got taken by an ATM?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

Very straight forward technical interview, they asked about the behavioural questions and situations faced in past projects. also the tools used for api testing, functional testing and automation testing tool for functional and api.

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney).

Interview

Moderate interview, made feel comfortable. Questions not too hard more about personality, what motivates you, along with some easy technical questions. Behavioural questions not too difficult or anything out of the ordinary. Okay hiring process but very slow to proceed. Slight inclination to think they don't know themselves what type of skills they actually need (both technical and personality/soft skills).

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in May 2015.

Interview

I was made to feel comfortably during the interview. The interviewers were friendly and approachable. It was a relaxed environment. They asked if I wanted water. The interviewer started by explaining about the company and what they do. The interviewer wanted to know my career motivations, past experience. There were some behavioural questions but they were not too difficult as I was doing it in my job role. There was an opportunity to ask questions

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with project deadlines that you know will not be met?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in August 2014.

Interview

Sourced through a known recruiter. First round interview was face-to-face with two peers, and the second round interview was 1-2 weeks later and face-to-face with head of project department, and head of business. Job offer mas made shortly after second round interview.

Interview Questions

• The majority or questions tended to focus on project management discipline and experience, with several also extending to the particular business domain (payments).   Answer Question

Negotiation

All negotiations were done through the recruiter. Request for additional compensation was declined.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in January 2014.

Interview

two rounds with Heads of IT divisions. -One was panel round and second with HR as well. friendly atmosphere. short duration around 30 mins each. quick feedback. questions were of medium level of difficulty and I could answer all of these.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Cuscal (Sydney) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews with first being a combination of technical and behavioural interview with the hearing manager and team lead and second, purely a behavioural interview with GM and hiaring manager.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question how a 100% full file system issue was resolved on a linux question   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was completely done by the recruiter and they were quite good that that time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.