DHHS Tasmania Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

DHHS Tasmania Interview Questions

Interviews at DHHS Tasmania

Interview

Like any other clinical pharmacist position, clinical skills and knowledge is assessed during the interview. Other questions are like any other which you would expect. Telecommunication services are available for interstate interviews.

Interview Questions

• Provide supporting evidence which demonstrates your continued commitment to lifelong learning. Provide an example of newly acquired knowledge about a single drug in detail and how it may affect clinical practice.   Answer Question

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Launceston

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHHS Tasmania (Launceston) in August 2013.

Interview

Written application and face to face interview with 2 staff from the hiring department and 1 from a different department. The interview was pretty reasonable with no particularly difficult questions. There was no deliberate ones to throw you off.

Interview Questions

• What was your motive for applying for this role?   Answer Question
    • If we asked your current boss what would they say is your biggest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Interview

I was redeployed from Correctional Health so I was never interviewed in current position

Negotiation

be upfront at all times. If you have health problems of any kind wether being physical or mental, information is the best tool.

ICT Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHHS Tasmania (Hobart) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a Standard government interview, however, their was a practical technical component to solve as part of the interview (unusual for government). The HR process was significantly drawn out and the HR staff were completely incompetent and inept.

I had to really drive and prompt the HR team to actually get my employment documentation correct and accepted.

I should have taken that of a sign of things to come

Interview Questions

• Questions around database administration   Answer Question
    • Questions around leadership in a project oriented environment   Answer Question
    • What would I do if I was called for a critical failure in the early hours of the morning   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.