Daniels Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Daniels Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Daniels Health

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health in June 2020.

Interview

3 interviews, checking references, nothing, start process again, 3 additional interviews, followup w/o reply... nothing! Waste of time! Disgusting company! Fishing expedition to help business... awful process.. long process.. interviews to gain knowledge

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

It started with a phone call to ask a few preliminary questions, the recruiter was friendly and engaging she laid out the steps clearly so I knew what to expect, then followed up immediately via email I completed a personality and cognitive assessment then came in to interview, it was very relaxed and comfortable the HR leader was very relatable and although I'm disappointed I did not receive an offer, I was given feedback promptly and felt the experience overall was pleasant and would interview again with them in future.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Too many interviews, they have no idea how to evaluate candidates. They ask a lot of questions than demonstrate they don't have any idea what they are doing, they ask questions for questions sake

Interview Questions

• Stuff relating to Daniel Daniels   1 Answer

IT Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with the head of the data architecture, head of the help desk, and HR representative. I took a written exam first that covered questions you would see in a CompTIA A+ exam and troubleshooting scenarios. Some of the questions were vague or not clear in what they were asking.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daniels Health.

Interview

Several phone screens, Skype interview. Was blown off for two phone screens due to mistakes in scheduling. After 3 rounds of interviews after not hearing back I followed up with both the recruiters I worked with and no one bothered to respond.

When companies are ungrateful for your time and show that by not even responding to an email, it’s a blessing.

BA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health in April 2018.

Interview

Initial meeting with recruiter followed by a phone screen and an onsite with recruiter followed by Skype interview. It was typical progression. Of events with few surpises. The recruiting co.pany was nice as was the hr recruiter

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The talent team I met with were very friendly, super engaging and walked me through the process with ease. It was lengthy due to meeting so many key people in the business but that was a great experience as I even got to meet the CEO in the interview process.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Internal HR person reached out to me for initial screening. Had to take a two hour personality assessment prior to my in person 2nd interview. 2nd interview went well, passed to third in person interview with key executive. Had third interview and Daniels Health goes completely radio silent afterwards not responding to calls or emails on follow-up. Very disappointing and unprofessional organizational behavior after investing so much time in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen with Talent Coordinator (introductory of the company and position), met with hiring manager for the People & Culture team (US), met with members of the People & Culture Team, and skyped with Global HR Director, completed 2 hour NEO Testing.

Interview Questions

• How have you built successful relationships?   Answer Question
    • How have you influenced those around you?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daniels Health (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 2 members of senior leadership team. Additional interview with CEO and HR. Also completed IQ test online. The process took a while and I also asked to speak and spoke with a long-term employee.

Interview Questions

• Background and work experience. Some question format similiar to STAR and SOAR. Also given information on the company and personnel.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.