Datacom Systems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Datacom Systems

Application

I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Only did a five minute phone interview and was offer the role on the spot. Basically due their VERY high turnover of staff they will hire anyone with a clean record and possess good verbal communication

Interview Questions
  • Do I have Prior customer service experience?
    1 Answer

Datacom Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Interview was very informative. Gave a clear view of what the role includes and where I can go in the future. Had a current employee also present to give there opinion on the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datacom Systems (Canberra) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied for Datacom's Graduate Talent Acquisition role in October of 2021, and had two interviews for the company which were relatively straightforward. The feedback I received from both interviewers seemed positive, and they mentioned that I seemed like a perfect fit. However, almost a week after my second interview, I received a call telling me they would not be offering me a position because they've decided not to hire a graduate - despite it being advertised as a graduate role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Datacom Systems

Application

I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an occasion when you had to complete a task under a tight deadline. Have you ever gone above and beyond the call of duty? What do you do when a team member refuses to complete his or her quota of the work?

Datacom Systems

Application

I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Began with a group assessment activity where there were several icebreakers and lego making activities to analyse how the individual worked in a team and their innovative abilities. There was then a mock phone response scenario where they act as an over-the-top caller that forces the applicant to respond accordingly. The following one-on-one interview was straight-forward with generic behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Datacom Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Very easy and friendly process, 3 rounds , first round was with HR, second with Hiring manager to discuss more about role and your previous work experience, 3rd round is more technical ( questions mainly from your CV )

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about your last project, technology used. 2. Why Datacom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Datacom Systems (Wellington, Wellington) in Aug 2021

Interview

After applying I was invited to an assessment day which involved a team case study and short round robin interviews with several managers - said they would be in contact within 2 weeks but never heard anything past that point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datacom Systems (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Jul 2021

Interview

They asked about my background and then they started asking What-If scenarios with clients and how would I handle them. They just wanted to check how would I handle customers.

Interview Questions
  • If someone called and said their printer isn't working. What would you do?
  • If someone called and said they might be hacked. What would you say?
  • If their Internet connection on their phone isn't working but its working on their iPad. What would you do?

Datacom Systems

Application

I interviewed at Datacom Systems

Interview

Was for in-bound call centre position. Multi-stage interview, with computer-based psychometric test, role-playing game and one-on-one interview, plus some minor tasks to assess IT literacy such as sending email. Role-playing exercise was a simulation of a difficult in-bound call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Datacom Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Datacom Systems in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied through their website. Round two was a one-way interview, along with playing some short games and doing some multi-choice text responses. After sending the response in, haven't heard from them in over a month, the recruiter stated in the email that we are free to email her if we have any queries. Emailed her three weeks ago and haven't heard back from her either. Apparently we are notified on our application results (from the one-way interview), but have yet to get any news at all. Definitely the worst application process of any companies I have applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions like why you want to work there. The games tested your basic mathematic skills (and speed), pattern recognition, and a personality assessment of sort (multi-choice text message responses).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews