David Jones Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 162 of over 162 interviews

Recruiter1%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

David Jones

Application

I interviewed at David Jones

Interview

Video interview first and then face to face interview and if everything goes right they will offer you the job. And then you can start work with them and be part of their team.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service experience and how to deal with difficult customers?
    Answer Question

David Jones

Application

I interviewed at David Jones

Interview

It was an online interview process that involved 6 questions. The interview should take around 10 minutes at most. The interview mainly addresses your understanding of the role, your experience relevant to the role, and scenario questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at David Jones (Melbourne) in Nov 2021

Interview

For christmas casual, you only need to pass 1 stage of interview. It's a one-way virtual interview where you answer questions directly provided on the monitor and there were 6 questions asked in total.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself and why do you want to work with DJ
  • What can you bring to the team
  • For this holiday season, how do you interact with families and kids in delivering a memorable shopping experience
  • What is a great customer experience for you
  • What is your availability for the upcoming months ?

David Jones

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones in Oct 2021

Interview

The interviews are one-sided, conducted via an online platform and done in one take, so be prepared. Questions were specific, skills-based and closely related to the job applied for. Overall, the process was simple and easy to follow.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself - why are you interested in working as a Christmas casual at David Jones?
  • Tell us about your relevant experience, workplaces and current availability.
  • What is your understanding of the logistics assistant role?
  • You have been assigned to our online order team and are looking for an item to package but cannot find it. What would your next steps be?
  • You are unboxing items and find several items that are damaged. What would you do next in this situation?
3 people found this interview helpful

David Jones

Application

I interviewed at David Jones

Interview

introduce yourself and ask some of question. main things is keep confident and smile. and it can not stop the interview, make sure you are ready to start the interview then presss start. o it is 1 minuet for one quesion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

David Jones

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at David Jones in Oct 2021

Interview

The first step is to upload your cv and apply online. Video interview: 7 questions in total and in total 15-20 mins, questions around KPI achievement, customer service experience, etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. go the extra mile for a customer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at David Jones (Sydney) in Oct 2021

Interview

Online during the pandemic, an email will be sent to you after your resume was accepted with a link directing you to the online interview, including 7 questions and situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What does great customer service look like to you? (Giving or receiving)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Melbourne) in Oct 2021

Interview

Straightforward interview, using online recording platform, only have 20 seconds to prepare your answers, and 1-1.5 minutes to respond. So better prepare early. You get to practice interviewing in front of a camera before actually starting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your relevant experience, workplaces and current availability.
  • What is your understanding of the logistics assistant role?
  • What is your current availablility like?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Sydney) in Oct 2021

Interview

1st step remote interview they provided with steps and instructions to follow on how to do the interview and what to follow on by with time and answers. overall it was an okay process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

David Jones

Application

I interviewed at David Jones

Interview

one way video interview. The questions are pre-recorded. You will have 30s to prepare and around 2 mins to answer. There are 5 or 6 questions in total. There are behaviour questions that are related to customer service.

Interview Questions
  • If it is during Christmas, what gift will you recommend to the customers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 162 Interviews