Dendy Cinemas Interview Questions

Updated 28 Nov 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dendy Cinemas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dendy Cinemas (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

it was an very enjoy process, interviewer was kind. they listen to you, pay attention and ask about your experience. They will respect on every thing you said. they like to as about your hobbies and interests.

Interview Questions
  • how do you think yourself after 5 year
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dendy Cinemas (Canberra)

Interview

They called me 2 days after I applied online. Firstly, they called to conduct a phone interview asking why I want to work there and my availability and then the guy invited me for a morning group interview a week later. There were about 20+ candidates. We went into the theatre and the manager gave an overview of the company, the roles involved, etc. Then we were grouped and we were given a few scenarios that could happen in a cinema and then we have to rank them while giving reasons as to why we have ranked them that way. It was my first ever job interview so I was nervous, but I tried to be friendly with the others and often took initiative. However, some people were kind of aggressive and rejected my ideas right away without giving me a chance to explain. The group interview took more than an hour. Just a few advice: make your own reason! Never say: "Like he/she said" , "Yeah, they've covered it already". You have to be aggressive too, but being a little friendly wouldn't hurt. The manager said that they choose according to the person's physical appearance, personality (whether it fits the job) and availability. They said they would call whoever made it for a one on-one-interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed