Dialog Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialog Information Technology

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Melbourne) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process lasted a couple of weeks and the interviewers were polite and very professional. At the last meeting, i was given an offer which i accepted. There was a java test that had to be taken by the candidates and a series of questions regarding IT professional conduct. I would characterize the overall experience as excellent.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Canberra).

Interview

I met the manager and we chatted for an hour. No specific questions were asked. He also gave me time to ask questions myself. All over is was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the project you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Brisbane).

Interview

I met a manager at Dialog office and we chatted for about 1 hr. He went through my resume asking questions of the technology listed there.

Other questions he asked were about why I was looking for new jobs and reason why I was leaving my current job.

A couple of days later I met a more senior manager and we had coffee somewhere. It was informal chat. However questions were about what experienced I had with dealing with clients, and teams, leadership and decision making.

Two days later I had an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a client if they asked you to do a piece of work which wasn’t originally in scope ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Brisbane) in March 2015.

Interview

Relaxing although multi-staged. I met with the Project Manager over coffee, then a group over coffee, the client and then the account executive. It did take some time to conclude.

Interview Questions

• Working in complex environments   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Adelaide) in June 2014.

Interview

Face to Face - Career history and achievements - Why did you apply to Dialog, What interested you in Dialog - Where do you wish to be in 3-5 years

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology in April 2017.

Interview

Received a call from HR, Stage 1 - Interview with account exec, Stage 2 - Interview with PM, basic interview questions, got the offer soon after the second round of interview

Senior Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dialog Information Technology (Melbourne) in June 2016.

Interview

I believe the hiring process was more realistic and I got the job offer immediately after the interview. I found Recruitment Manager really rude perticularly when I rejected the offer since I got promoted internally within my current company. Imagine someone telling you why did you come to an interview when you were not happy? That was shocking for me as it was our first meeting and I thought I am getting a same chance to evaluate the workplace I going to work!! And at last imagine someone telling you ah, so it's all about money!! Really? I am glad I am not joining Dialog.

Interview Questions

Promoted internally in current organization and very rude telephonic conversation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.