Dunnes Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Dunnes Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Dunnes Stores

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Handed in a job application, was called within a few days for an interview with the HR manager. It was all very relaxed and easy. Would highly recommend it as a first job.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview process. The usual questions. Felt more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Briarhill, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Briarhill, GA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward process with HR manager. It was an average interview process regarding my previous experience in retail and how I am as an individual. My preferred hours were taken into account at the time of the interview.

Checkout Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Finglas (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Finglas (Ireland)).

Interview

The process was easy and casual. Wanted to hear key words such as reliable, hard working etc. discussed college and where I was to progress with college etc.
    Understood it was for college I was applying and said that they would work around the hours.

Interview Questions

• What are any skills you can bring? Or what do you think we are looking for   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Standard interview process with 2 rounds. Process too around 8 weeks from application to offer being received. Competency based questions along with a strong focus on past experience and education.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

it was easy all they asked were basic sales questions , anyone that knows how to speak english with common sense of how to treat customers will get this job

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

Posted in CV and got a call a week later to interview as soon as I could. Had the interview later that day, was easy enough and was offered the job straight away

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process began with an explanation of the job i was being interviewed for. To my surprise the interview was not for the job described. There was one senior interviewer. The style of interview was difficult to navigate as the interviewer would begin with an opening question and have a number of sub questions to also be answered at one time. The interview process took a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have of achieving targets?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Contacted by phone call to come in for an interview, had a 10 minute interview with HR manager and was called two days later to say i was given the job.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbridge, Co. Kildare (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Newbridge, Co. Kildare (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

Short interview, interviewer mostly looking at its iPad instead of talking to you and writing down everything you say. Did not feel like one on one interview at all, it would be the same as if you only did their online application

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Galway (Ireland)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very brief, was given a small number of questions about my basic details, college course, experience, how I am at dealing with customers and was asked any areas of the store I cannot work in.

Interview Questions

• In 3 words, how would you describe your customer service abilities?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.