Elabor8 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Elabor8

3.3

Iteration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne).

Interview

4 rounds - initial phone screen, then face to face to gauge knowledge about the area, then case study to actually see you in action and lastly interview with one of the directors

Interview Questions

• Good case study and behavioural interview   1 Answer

Scrum Master/Iteration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Brisbane).

Interview

A two stage interview comprising of a personal and case study interview. Got two meet four different people from across the business, which was great from my point of view as gave me a better sense of the culture at Elabor8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Brisbane) in August 2019.

Interview

Easily the smoothest and fastest interview process I have experienced. I was really impressed with how fast everything moved and how I was kept up to date throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• To demonstrate my experience and skills through completing a case study.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne) in August 2019.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the in-house recruiter. I fairly quickly realised that my Agile experience was not at the Consultant level. She helped me to see where i needed to get more experience and the best way to go about it. Even though I didn't make it through to next round it was refreshing for someone to provide honest feedback and options on how to move my agile career forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you help to support change within your team and organisation   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen, then 2 face to face interviews in which I spoke to both of the founders. It was a quick process (just over a couple of weeks) which I appreciated as I was active in the market and wanted to move quickly. They are very thorough with background checks and outsource the process.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

I was called to have a chat about my previous job experience and I was told they would get back to me to arrange an interview in the office if I moved forward. Luckily I was called a couple of days later and told that I would be receiving an email with the details of the face to face interview. I was told I could come to the interview with my kids since it was the only day they didn't go to daycare and Sara was only in Sydney for that day (amazing!! - I don't think that would happen anywhere else!)

Interview Questions

• If I could describe my duties and skills of my previous jobs, and how I go on my day to improve efficiency in my job   1 Answer

Agile Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Brisbane) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role

And unfortunately the recruitment team do not respond back on time

I have found from speaking to people who have applied that the team can be quite unethical in the process and don't operate with a level of integrity

Some have applied multiple times and even are more qualified than their consultants however because the recruiter is biased she doesnt consider them

Its a shame as the culture seems to be going backwards

Anyways it is their loss because reputation sticks and doubt they will get new business going forward if they treat candidates this way

Interview Questions

Elabor8 Response

21 Aug 2019 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your review of Elabor8's application process. We take the issues you have raised very seriously and would like to investigate them further. Can you please contact us to discuss this further on contact@elabor8.com.au

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Interview process is long and cover multiple aspects of the role being applied for. People applying for a position at Elaboe8 need to prepare and understanding of basics and some type of specialisation.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long and had many steps:
     - Phone interview,
     - Aptitude test
     - Scenario / Situational Interview
     - Informal chat
     - Background check.
    While the process took a long time, it was also very thorough and people conducting the process knew their stuff.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Elabor8   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne) in July 2018.

Interview

three interviews. first is a psychometric test and then a behavioural with a bit of agile expertise questions. second interview is a case study. final interview with a senior leader.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.