Ellucian Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ellucian Interview Questions

Interviews at Ellucian

2.6

PJM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth with normal interview processes starting with Call and then personal interview. They will fly you out to the location and take care of all the expenses

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

not hard or easy just right in the middle. The interview process began with a phone and then to a 1 in person interview which was divided into 2 parts. First part was a answering questions and the second part was a presentation to the manager about any topic

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was divided into two half an hour parts. 30 Minutes where you answer behavioral questions, and 30 minutes where you give a presentation on a topic of your choice.

Interview Questions

• What kind of question did you prepare for and were you expecting us to ask?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Reston, VA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

After a brief phone screen, I was brought on sight for four 30 minute 1:1 interviews. I spoke with a Hiring Manager, a Scrum Master, and two engineers, who respectively asked behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were concerned with background and various tech knowledge, not whiteboard problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral (time you had to resolve a conflict, examples of leadership, where you see yourself in 5 years, etc)   Answer Question
    • Technical background based on resume   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I have 2 parts. First was with the hiring manager who explained the position and its role, why the position was open (someone retired), and the management. The second interview was with a team member who asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked what modules I have familiar with   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Malvern, PA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me to schedule an initial phone conversation, during which she decided that the hiring manager would probably like to interview me. She told me that she would set up a phone interview with him for me, but instead, I was brought in for an on-site interview. I got a call from the recruiter the next morning and was offered the job. The job offer and other paperwork is all done through a very user friendly website and the on-boarding people at the company are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Give me three words you would use to describe yourself that I wouldn't guess from reading your resume.   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Reston, VA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough with all the people that would be working together with this position. They all asked the right questions to check my experience and management style and I had the opportunity to learn about the company culture and the people that work for it. The interview were very productive for both.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Ellucian?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ellucian (Maitland, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Straight forward. Interviewer was amazing. Gave me a test which was pretty easy (at least in my line of work). They asked me for a drug test, asked me about my previous experience, and gave me a test to demonstrate my skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job compared to your last job?   1 Answer

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (Malvern, PA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, one with the agency, one with my current boss by phone and another one in person with 4 members of the team. After the interviews they took almost 2 weeks to make a decision.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian.

Interview

I applied online. I was reached out to a few days later, requesting an initial phone screening interview. After this interview, I conducted another two interviews via video conference. The entire process was extremely well organized. Everyone was very friendly and informative throughout the interviews and overall process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.