Ellucian Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Ellucian

Application

I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

It was a smooth process although there are several interview steps which in my opinion can be consolidated into one or two interviews, but the overall process is clear and transparent

Interview Questions
  • The most challenge you face in your daily work
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

Interview with Recruit then one or two additional group interviews. The teams were friendly and really put me at ease. Questions related to higher ed experience and experience with their software.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, with a final stage with the VP. The first is a screening with HR, and the next two are with team members you would be potentially working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ellucian (Bangalore)

Interview

Really wonderful no flaws to complain about as the panels are too cool and friendly. the whole process of interview is smooth, top notch and fantastic experience all is well it was virtual interview

Interview Questions
  • Really wonderful no flaws to complain about as the panels are too cool and friendly. the whole process of interview is smooth, top notch and fantastic experience superb
1 person found this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

I started as a contractor, so I believe the level of questions were easier. I was asked about my background, my experience as PM, and some key questions to validate my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

Manager reached out and cc'd Human Resources for an interview. Human Resources never responded even after I emailed them directly. I still have never heard back from either of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian in Jun 2021

Interview

Heard back quickly regarding phone screen. Phone screen was rapid fire questions - including salary requirements - and I was not even given the opportunity to ask questions. Received invitation to next round the same day. Second interview was with 2 people on the consulting team. I felt overdressed in a blazer. The female interviewer wore a blouse and the male interviewer was in a t-shirt and ballcap. I found it difficult to engage with them, and in my current position I interview dozens of people each week. Neither could offer an area of improvement for their department/company, which seemed insincere, and neither could speak to how they felt part of the team (this was a remote role). While I wasn't a good fit for the role, it didn't seem like an environment I would have wanted to join either.

Interview Questions
  • Can you walk me through the steps of [technical process]? Tell me about a time you managed a project from start to finish - what went well and what could have gone better? How do you train / explain things to people who have limited technical knowledge? Are there any other qualities or skills that you have that we didn't ask about that would make you a good candidate for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian (New Delhi)

Interview

Either their hiring priorities are weird or someone they favoured more had sneaked in the queue before they decided on my application. There were a total of 4 rounds with the last being a DITA test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ellucian in May 2021

Interview

It is a three round interview process. The first interview is with a recruiter. The second is with your would-be manager and/or boss. The third is with potential team members that you'd work with if hired. Conducted virtually during the pandemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

First there is a phone interview for screening and then you generally have an in-person or video interview with your would-be direct supervisor. If you move on to the next round, you undergo peer review where people who you would work with assess you and your fit within the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ellucian

Application

I interviewed at Ellucian

Interview

It was puzzle round of the condition of that ok with the form below to delete this message was sent to the second half of that ok button below it is not working fine with me on the test cases of the wheather it was a wonderful day and u will go to hell with a time when u come to our attention it deserves a time when u get my graduation by June tanka Nirman

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews