Experis India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Experis India Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis India

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Experis India.

Interview

1)Group Discussion
    2)Online test:
        a]English
        b]Analytical/Logical reasoning
        c]Java Test

After which you will get a call from HR if selected, or a message if not.

Interview Questions

• Java concepts like ArrayList, Daemon, Multithreads, Whats the output.   Answer Question

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    all the question are from C Java DBMS, Math, English, Reasoning test
    2. GD
    One topic given by co ordinator you say some word about this confidently for atleast 3 mins
    3. Technical Interview
    Regarding your college projects, Java knowledge and they will verify communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Everything went well. Interview process was awesome. Got great experience in getting through all rounds. Online test was some how difficult. I enjoyed group discussion and it was really exciting to discuss.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis India (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

They checked my English fluency by giving a topic and asked to speak for 5 minutes. Then technical Exam is conducted based on java profile and then telephonic interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis India (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds:
    1.JAM
    2.Written Test
    3.Telephonic round(communication check)
    In first round they will ask to prepare any topic and make us talk. They mainly focus on communication after that second round is written test which include technical and aptitude questions it will be easy. Third round will be telephonic round for communication check.

Application

Interview

There are 3 rounds:
    1)JAM
    2)Written Test(Technical and aptitude)
    3)Telephonic round(communication check)
    Written test have java,dbms and aptitude have basic math and logical questions
    In jam all are asked to speak for 1 minute on their personal choice.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Experis India (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

First there was a GD. They made sure that every one gets a chance. Next hr. They only asked basic questions. But they take lots of time. GD and hr were conducted in December,2017 and the last round was held in May,2018.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Experis India (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

hardly anything good. no one really cares about the hiring process genuinely. they just look for skill match. no attention to personality or attitude. No big organization will ever commit such a crime. Employees here come to office, sit and decide what they want to order for lunch. All this happens right where they make the candidates sit.

Interview Questions

• Name and experience details   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis India.

Interview

Not that much tough even the interview for techsupport profile is more tough than this interview 1st they conduct a GD then they take a java MCQ test then they will call you if you qualified for test and verify your doccument then they will give you LOE after that you will go to training in manipal and then IBM conduct a test in their premises if you qualified then you will be deployed in IBM project.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis India.

Interview

GD followed by Online Interview for testing
    Easy to clear
    Questions were asked from Apptitude, Logical reasoning, Java and testing concepts
    After the completion of interview process you will receieve a call

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.