Fidelity International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Fidelity International Interview Questions

Interviews at Fidelity International

Investment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

Firstly you need to go through the standard written test, which testing for your response to different situations. The whole process is pretty long, may take nearly 1 hour. And then if luckily, you can get an interview. A pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International in October 2019.

Interview

online strength assessment followed by 5 questions video interview (1 minute to read the question, 1 minute to answer). Questions were supposed to be all strength based but 1 or 2 weren't.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the consequences would be if you were late to meetings at Fidelity?   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Oncampus for MBA recruitment. You need to first join their information session and network with them. You will only get onto the close list if you have made an impression during the networking session

Interview Questions

• Pitch a stock that you like   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity International in November 2018.

Interview

First I applied online and then I did an online assessment. There were a few pretty easy technical questions. After finishing the online test, I was asked to do a video interview, which is similar to HireVue.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an online test which covered SQL, ETL, Unix and quant. It was decent.
    Later, I was invited for f2f on a weekend. To my surprise, there were 300 more candidates for the same profile. I sat there for 5 hours and then I was interviewed for 10 minutes and asked questions like - what are the kinds of join in oracle? And What is difference between procedure and function? After 2 minutes they rejected me saying that I do not possess the required skills. 5 hours waiting and they ask silly questions just to reject you. I was expecting better behavuor from Fidelity. I would not recommend attending interviews with them unless you have a reference.

Interview Questions

• What are the kinds of joins in oracle   1 Answer

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

One-hour interview with Director of Research after online applications. It was through conference call. Got asked a lot both fit and technical questions but technicals are not so hard.

Interview Questions

• What are your edges, why investment, some other technical questions as well   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

TWO Rounds of interviews. first round is fit interview with 2 people; 2nd round is stock pitch, it is called p-test, they will let you know the stock to pitch. you have one day to write up a deck and do presentation in front of them

Interview Questions

Fidelity International Response

3 Nov 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a genuine review of what it is like to interview for Fidelity International, we really appreciate it.

Talent Acquisition Team - Fidelity International

HUman Resources Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastman, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Eastman, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

This job was a hoax. They mailed me a check and wanted me to deposit it in my account. And then order programme from them. All communication was through hangout.

Business Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

A phone interview, then assessment center.
    Phone interview was very general: What is your strengths, Why fidelity etc.
    Assessment center was 3 hours long, including a general interview with personal questions about your leadership skills, how you tackle challenges etc.; then a case study interview where I was asked to sell a refrigerator.

Mostly to test your ability to adapt quickly, and to understand your personality.

Interview Questions

• You are the curator at an art dealership, what would you say to sell a painting to your largest patron?
      After some time, your patron is still refusing to buy. What would you do?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

8 questions asked on video interview, very straight forward, 60 seconds to think about it and then 60 seconds to answer. Strength based questions and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why you applied for this role and why Fidelity?
      Tell me about a recent news story?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.