Flo2Cash Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flo2Cash

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flo2Cash (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was fine and the marketing manager really enthusiastic, got great feedback via email and verbally and was told I'd be invited for a second interview. Then they took 2 weeks to get back to me for a second interview and I had to check in with them a few times. That is far too long of a period and shows a lack of interest in securing talent. When asked why Glassdoor rating was so poor they could not explain it par from a "rebrand" that was going to happen due to some issues with clients in the past. Sounds like warning bells to me!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between customer service and customer support.   1 Answer

Flo2Cash Response

6 May 2019 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are sorry you had a negative experience. We agree that we can make the interview process more concise.

The re-branding initiative is in anticipation of our new platform release and based on valuable feedback from our clients.

We are evaluating our interview process to ensure all candidates gain a positive experience with Flo2Cash. Feedback such as yours really helps us to know what adds value to the interview experience, versus what does not. Thank you for providing it.

We sincerely wish you all the very best. Thank you.

– Flo2Cash

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flo2Cash (Sydney) in March 2019.

Interview

Flo2Cash has to up their game in choosing recruiters. I am not actively looking in the market but have been approached a number of recruiters representing them.

Each of them has poor understand of the market and product itself, and couldn't answer why Flo2Cash has such embarrassing Glassdoor rating .

Pay was too low for Sydney.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working in a charity/ngo environment?   1 Answer

Flo2Cash Response

6 May 2019 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience at Flo2Cash. We appreciate your feedback. We will definitely be careful in partnering with recruitment agencies. Thanks for your candid feedback.

– Flo2Cash

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.