Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Forever 21

1,813 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Stood next to the registers with the assistant manager and interviewed for less than 10 minutes. She asked me for examples of times I exhibited qualities she was looking for in a sales associate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of when you demonstrated team work skills.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview. Lots of the questions were pretty much how you would handle working with so many personalities.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

It was an easy interview, met with a assistant manager first asked what i was looking for in a job and if i wanted part time or full time, then met with the store manager and got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a mad customer   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group interviews, asked everyone the same questions to get to know them. Wanted to know what they would do if they got a difficult customer, or how they would handle a situation if someone wanted a new outfit to go to a concert or something.

Interview Questions

• Go around the store and pick out an outfit i would wear somewhere.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Wilmington, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a very easygoing and casual interview, all of my stress was relieved once the process began. It was a very enjoyable experience overall. The management was professional and patient throughout the entire process. I was hired on the spot after my interview and I have enjoyed my experience very much.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about ten potential employees, male and female. We were asked to talk about our prior work experience and why we would be a good fit.

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chandler, AZ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied on their website for the visual associate position. Within a day, I received a call to come in for an interview 2 days later. Imagine my surprise when I arrived after much preparation, only to learn that they "actually don't have any visual positions available" and that only people who started off in sales would be considered for the position.

I'm an experienced visual who's been doing strictly visual jobs for years. If I wanted a sales position, then I would have applied for a GD sales position. Needless to say, I walked out pretty pissed, though I thanked the recruiter anyway.

F21: be upfront (honest) on your job ads, and stop wasting people's time.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you be willing to start in a sales position?   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position via the LinkedIn job posting. I was then contacted by a recruiter through email to go in for an interview at their HQ office. I interviewed with 3 people total, and the interview was fairly easy/standard. After interviewing I was told I would be contacted with any further steps. I heard back within a few days for a second interview which was delayed because of the holidays. After the new year I reached out to follow up twice, and was then told that the person in charge decided to make changes to the requirements and was now looking for someone with more experience, which I found to be so frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your work experience.
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      How comfortable are you with excel?
      What do you think of our website?
      Do you prefer shopping online or in store?
      Why Forever 21?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was quick and focused not on my experience or resume, but instead my outfit and clothing choices. When I'd make a statement that mentioned my experience or references or education, basically anything professional, it was ignored.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I bought each article of my outfit.   1 Answer

Lead Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Menifee, CA (US)).

Interview

No interview. Was given position. Due to being a cashier previously and for a year now. I was experienced and got the gists of how things worked. SM gave me the position with no interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.