GHD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

GHD Interview Questions

Interviews at GHD

2.7

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GHD (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Long-distance phone call that lasted more than 30 minutes, perhaps longer than that, maybe 40, 50, 60, or perhaps 90 minutes. I did not time the call. Got an offer by mail, in a letter, on paper, with printed letterhead. Politely worded, with some legalese, and specifics regarding the terms of my employment, and start date, and place of employment, and administrative supervisor.

Interview Questions

• They ask me my name and where did I work.   2 Answers

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GHD (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview process was brief Not many questions were asked. I was asked to describe my degree that i am pursuing and why i chose that. after that, i got a tour of the facility and was introduced to other office employees.

Fire Protection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Worcester, MA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interviewer came to my school to interview people for the day which had been advertised to students. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the subject. We had a casual conversation and he did not do or say anything to make me feel nervous. He also contacted me within a week to follow up on the interview which I thought was nice.

Safety Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Detroit, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Went through a phone screening and then a week later had an in office interview with the manager. Another candidate was better suited for what they were looking for. They let me know within a few days. They were very professional and the whole process went well.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD (Bowie, MD (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and arduous. took 6 months, 7 meetings or calls with a total of 8 people. With the exception of one interview, all were 1:1. The role is for an subsidiary, so IBM didn't control the interview process, but they do control the hiring process, which is still ongoing, even though I've accepted.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Phone chat with recruiter followed by in-person interview with hiring manager and a few other group members. I made an offer but when I tried to negotiate terms, they first said they would get me a higher offer but never followed through. I never received a new offer despite repeatedly being told it was coming.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

I was referred from someone at the company, the process was well organized, polite, and I am overall pleased with the way things went. I am still waiting to hear back from the employer.
    One thing I was impressed with was how interested they were with me being passionate about the work, which I can really appreciate.

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GHD in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and was contacted by RH in less than 2 weeks. I had first a telephone interview with HR. Two weeks later I had the interview with a Manager and a Senior Engineer.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Spoke with two principals from different offices in the region. Very laid back, asked me about myself, my background, thoughts on the what the position would entail. Three other senior level employees from the office came in to ask questions as well. Then a short written portion.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GHD.

Interview

Applied online, I received a call within a week. After a brief phone interview I had an in office interview. Pretty laid back and easy to feel comfortable. A week later they called me back in for a second interview. A week later they emailed me and wanted to extend an offer. The offer took over 2 weeks to receive so be patient.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like tell me about a time when you had to improvise etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.