Gadens Lawyers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gadens Lawyers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gadens Lawyers (Sydney) in October 2015.

Interview

two interviews. First interview with HR and a senior associate, second interview with HR, and partners. Questions were more structured that in other interviews I've attended, particularly the first, where the focus was on my level of seniority and my existing workplace environment.

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gadens Lawyers (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview with HR and a partner. Second interview with HR and the head of the department I was applying for. Then had an informal coffee with a couple of junior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to talk about my work history and key positions noted on my CV.   Answer Question

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Interview

I originally applied August 2018; in Sept & Nov The HR Dept called me have a phone chat, each time it was at an inconvenient time however I told each person I would get back to them in a few minutes. Each time I rang back that person was not available and did not return my call. When I followed up 2 days later on all occasions they were not available, and there was no further response, so I wrote off that position altogether. Amazingly in January 2019, I received an email from their HR Dept advising the outcome of my application, I was unsuccessful in securing an interview, however there may be something more suitable down the track, and they encouraged me to keep an eye on their website for other positions that may be of interest.
    I replied thanking them but saying there was no need to keep my details as I would not be pursuing future employment with their company. That I was disappointed with the lack of response from their HR dept. Credit to the senior person in the HR Department who did reach out & apologise however, I would not consider any future role with this company

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gadens Lawyers (Brisbane) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied via SEEK, interview went for about 20 minutes with two people in the room. They discussed the role, the team, what they expect from you. They also went through the perks of the firm etc. They then quized me in great detail about my expierence and what I could bring to the role. Make sure you read up on the firm and also really inforce how good you are at 'Time Management' / 'Attention to detail' / 'you don't get overwhelmed during stressful situations' (because it will be stressful!).

Interview Questions

• They will quiz you on your experience and why you applied - so have some info up your sleeve about the Firm and what you can contribute!   Answer Question

Mortgage Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gadens Lawyers (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

I was as told I would be meeting with 1 recruiter, but 3 were at the interview by the end. It was relatively informal and we had a few laughs over the course of 45 minutes. There were several behaviour questions and questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.