GlobalHunt Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlobalHunt

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi)

Interview

It was a two step interview process, where two different people came to me one by one and asked questions of their interests. Questions asked were not very technical, but general ones. After they got to know that i am a fresher they were very supportive. Overall interview was an average level.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your profile?
    Answer Question
  • Any experience?
  • Name 5 MNC's working in india.

GlobalHunt

Application

I interviewed at GlobalHunt

Interview

Their interview process is Short, interesting and easy. Interviewers are good and intellectual. There are hardly two to three rounds of interview to be cleared. Had a good experience and got to learn much from interviewer's point of view.

Interview Questions
  • about various industry's knowledge about recruitment positions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (London, England, England)

Interview

I was interviewed here sometime back and I have cleared all the rounds. In CTC discussion there Senior Hr was just giving me 20% hike. They do not pay that good.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in Oct 2018

Interview

The process took a day. There were total 3 rounds. The first round was technical face to face asked about simple and basic questions on c# and asp.net and SQL server. The second round was also face to face asked also a simple but tricky question. Rounds were near 30 minutes. The third round was manager round asked questions on personal life about schooling and college life and about interest. I cleared all the round and they offered me the job. The salary was initial 6 months 8000 then depends on the performance. I accept the offer. But on the joining day, the hr said to me deposit the 10th and 12th original mark sheet. What the hell is this? I didn't submit my document. So guys if u ready to submit your original documents then go for an interview because they will not hire you if u don't submit your original document.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in Sep 2018

Interview

Good Very Structured and It Was Genuine and they only recruit deserved people it was looking from their body language. The Infrastructure was good, the employees were very polite and humble.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in Mar 2018

Interview

One telephonic and two face to face technical rounds was there. and they asked pythons and django's basic question like session, Inheritance and all oops concept , generator etc. i had a nice experience. It took 2 days. Both rounds took around 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

GlobalHunt

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalHunt

Interview

very good, i had a decent experience, my queries were handled well with senior HR and guided each step & follow up was good. so overall nice experience. Process is well structured , you fill a pre screening form, skype round , and then sharing business plan .

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (New Delhi) in May 2016

Interview

Interaction with HR for personal details, 1 to 1 interview with vertical head regarding my entire experience, responsibilities, need for change. I cleared till this process. 1 to 1 interview with MD. He was not satisfied with my answer.His answer was - he is looking for people who work like machines, N number of positions coming in and N number of CVs going out for screening. It is like a factory producing goods by machine.

Interview Questions
  • How many team members you managed Total revenue earned last financial year How many contacts you have in industry.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2016

Interview

The interview process was long and drawn out. I interviewed with 3 people back to back and it seemed never ending. It almost seemed like they were just trying to pass time as opposed to make a decision. I spent alot of time in the room alone in between each interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • They all asked the same questions, obviously not coordinating with each other. Why do you wanna work here? What skills do you have to offer?

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GlobalHunt (Ahmedabad) in Nov 2013

Interview

It was good, first at local level, then via Skype directly with MD. F2F interview with Sr. Manager and 1:30 hours Skype interview with Sunil Sir. It was awesome experience while talking with both senior persons on Skype & F2F.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews