Griffith University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Griffith University

2.8

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, very long winded process as per University sector. Remember to answer behavioral questions in star method or similar, selection criteria are generally in order of importance and are bets to address and prepare for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard set of behavioral questions, customer service focused and attention to detail.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in March 2014.

Interview

Formal Application followed by two separate interviews one week apart. The initial interview was to determine my level of technical understanding and general competence with the second interview being assessing my fit for the position and environment. Quite a thorough process. Commencement in the position was the most streamlined I have ever had with access to resources on the first day and orientation completed within 2 days of commencement.

Interview Questions

• How do you perceive yourself in the eyes of those who work with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The remuneration was quite acceptable and so I chose not to negotiate too heavily.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in January 2019.

Interview

Before an internview, selecion criteria needs to be responded to. In an interview, a panel of 5 took turns to ask questions. No HR person was involved at the panel interview so no behaviour questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Griffith University (Logan) in August 2013.

Interview

They lied about what project I'd be working on to get someone for the money they were offering.
    The interview was done over AV due to their location(a bit out of town) which worked OK but still suffered slightly from not being face to face. There was a typical panel with a suite of typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work at Logan Campus   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in April 2018.

Interview

Selection criteria, interview, phone call to advise unsuccessful

For a maternity contract this organisation put a lot of emphasis on the process that was probably stacked to ensure the preferred candidate got through

Interview Questions

• What steps would you need to do to implement marketing automation   Answer Question

Interview

My research experience and publication were asked, also my design for my future academic career. The whole interview was going on quite friendly and relaxing. I just tried to avoid showing my nervousness to the interviewers and kept smiling.

Interview Questions

• What is your advantage for securing this position?   1 Answer

Research Development Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Griffith University.

Interview

Applied online just before Christmas and was shortlisted for interview one month later (obviously due to holidays). Interview was a conference call with the selection panel, each taking a turn to ask a question. The whole process was friendly and courteous, although there was a little delay on the phone line. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about searching and applying for a research tender from government sources?   Answer Question

PASS Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Griffith University (Gold Coast) in January 2013.

Interview

Really easy and straightforward. Started with an application letter, resume and questions where you had to specify what makes you a good PASS Leader. Extremely important to stress that you have gone to PASS in the past (they do check up on how many times you went as a student) and that you explain that PASS is very different from tutoring.

Interview Questions

• How is PASS different from tutoring?   1 Answer

Ambassdor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Gold Coast) in July 2009.

Interview

I recieved the add on the inside database of career borad and then i called up the school then schedual a interview and followed up by a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• what do you see youself working and studying at the same time   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.