Griffith University Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Griffith University

Griffith University

Application

I interviewed at Griffith University

Interview

Reasonably quick process, sent in application and received email back shortly afterwards with interview. Interview itself was reasonably quick and laidback. Questions were quite easy and straight forward, I think they just want a better look into who you are as an applicant.

Interview Questions
  • What is your best quality? Why do you want to be a PASS Leader? What makes PASS different to other tutoring programs?
    Answer Question

Griffith University

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Griffith University

Interview

When I graduated from Undergrad degree and was approached by my lecturers and was asked to teach into the new degree being offered. No Interview was conducted as they had all taught me and knew I was capable of teaching..

Interview Questions
  • Graduated from Undergrad degree and was asked to teach. No Interview.

Griffith University

Application

I interviewed at Griffith University

Interview

My research experience and publication were asked, also my design for my future academic career. The whole interview was going on quite friendly and relaxing. I just tried to avoid showing my nervousness to the interviewers and kept smiling.

Interview Questions
  • What is your advantage for securing this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in Jan 2019

Interview

Before an internview, selecion criteria needs to be responded to. In an interview, a panel of 5 took turns to ask questions. No HR person was involved at the panel interview so no behaviour questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in Apr 2018

Interview

Selection criteria, interview, phone call to advise unsuccessful For a maternity contract this organisation put a lot of emphasis on the process that was probably stacked to ensure the preferred candidate got through

Interview Questions
  • What steps would you need to do to implement marketing automation

Application

Interview

Applied online just before Christmas and was shortlisted for interview one month later (obviously due to holidays). Interview was a conference call with the selection panel, each taking a turn to ask a question. The whole process was friendly and courteous, although there was a little delay on the phone line. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about searching and applying for a research tender from government sources?

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in Mar 2014

Interview

Formal Application followed by two separate interviews one week apart. The initial interview was to determine my level of technical understanding and general competence with the second interview being assessing my fit for the position and environment. Quite a thorough process. Commencement in the position was the most streamlined I have ever had with access to resources on the first day and orientation completed within 2 days of commencement.

Interview Questions
  • How do you perceive yourself in the eyes of those who work with you?

Anonymous Employee in Logan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Griffith University (Logan) in Aug 2013

Interview

They lied about what project I'd be working on to get someone for the money they were offering. The interview was done over AV due to their location(a bit out of town) which worked OK but still suffered slightly from not being face to face. There was a typical panel with a suite of typical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work at Logan Campus

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Griffith University (Brisbane) in Jan 2013

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, very long winded process as per University sector. Remember to answer behavioral questions in star method or similar, selection criteria are generally in order of importance and are bets to address and prepare for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Standard set of behavioral questions, customer service focused and attention to detail.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Griffith University (Gold Coast) in Jan 2013

Interview

Really easy and straightforward. Started with an application letter, resume and questions where you had to specify what makes you a good PASS Leader. Extremely important to stress that you have gone to PASS in the past (they do check up on how many times you went as a student) and that you explain that PASS is very different from tutoring.

Interview Questions
  • How is PASS different from tutoring?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews